Google Business, gives local businesses online presence on Google search and Google Maps, through a free, easy to-use tool. It is a business strategy, designed by Google, to serve customers at a particular location, or within a targeted service area.
Google Business, grants you the access to add a website URL, for your business. Those who do not already have a website can create one in Google My Business, or using an existing or custom domain.
Service helps you build a free website, that looks and works great. This free website builder, enables you create and edit your site from your computer and phone, and also offers you information on which of your photos gets noticed, as well as your customers are coming from.
Google Business Advantages
- Once you verify and edit your business information, customers can easily locate you
- You can connect with customers, as you post updates, add photos, and reply to reviews etc.
- Create and publish posts straight to your business listing on Search and Maps.
- It is designed for businesses that serve customers at a particular location, or that serve customers within a designated service area
- Increases visibility in search
- Offers buyers better shopping experience for buyers
- Gives your website more traffic, as well as your social channels, and front door.
How to Use Google Business for your Local Business
To use Service for your local business, you must include some information that’s important to your business. This includes the following;
- Phone Number: You are to include your main number, and a mobile number, if you are always out of office.
- Photos: Generate Interest with listings with photos and a virtual tour.
- Hours: One essential information you should add for your business is your business hours. This is very important as it helps your customers know when you are open.
- Address/Directions: Google Map, represents your address by a pin pointing straight at your Building. Google also offers “directions” feature, which enables anyone, no matter where they are, follow the fastest route right to your location, in just one click.
- Description: Display a little description of who you are as well as what you do. To do this;
Scroll to aboutme.goggle.com
Tap on the pink plus sign
You can also add a tagline and introduction to your business which Google will populate on your listing.
How to Contact Google Business
If you have any questions about Service, here’s how you can reach Google Business, to have all your questions answered.
Use Google Business phone number which is 1-844-491-9665, to talk with a live person.
Via Twitter, gain access thru; GMB Twitter at @GoogleMyBiz.