Google Business platform is simply a place where consumers can search for businesses and services close to them with the help of Google search and Maps. The platform serves as a very big opportunity for local businesses to optimize, stand out, and get chosen by customers locally. Thus, users can easily reach out to thousands of customers with a free business profile.
What is Google Business?
Google Business is a free online tool that helps small business owners create and manage their Google listings. The Google listing displays whenever customers find businesses on the platform via search and maps. Thus, with this, you will be able to draw fresh customers and share information on what makes them unique from other businesses.
Why you need a Business Account
Below are some of the reasons you should consider owning a Google Business Account.
- It is completely free to use. This is one of the most interesting parts of this service, so you don’t need to worry about money, because you don’t pay even a dime.
- You can showcase useful information about your business including the name, location, website, hours of service, pictures, etc. The platforms also have an easily manageable place where to can respond to customers’ reviews as fast as possible.
- The platform enables customers to also find your physical location
- To drastically increase your search visibility. Customers do not just find you physically but also digitally; this can help improve your search visibility.
- This can help decrease google ads costs. How do I mean? If you have a GB profile and you link it to your ads account, then you can use location extensions in your ads. However, the location extension lets you show your address and a map to your location. This will help to improve the efficiency of your funds, by bringing down the cost per click.
There are other benefits to owning a business account with Google. You can get to know and explore them by signing up for an account.
How to Create a Google Business Account
It is easy to create this account. Simply follow the directions below to do so.
- Progress to your browser and search for www.google.com/business.
- Navigate to the sign-in button and tap on it.
- Enter your sign-in credentials.
- Type in your business name, scroll down and tap on next.
- On the next page, if you want to add the location of where people can find you, like office, store, etc. simply click the “Yes” tab. Then navigate to select your country, enter your Street address, city, and ZIP code, and then hit next.
- Drag and drop the PIN to your location on the map. To have a clearer view, you can zoom the map.
- If you offer business or services outside your location tap on the “Yes” widget and select next.
- Select areas you deliver to, by including cities postal codes, etc. When you are done select the next widget.
- Select the category suitable for your business and click the next widget.
- Choose the contact details you want your customers to contact you with.
- Select next.
- Verify your account; you can do that using your mobile phone, email address, and postcard, in bulk and instantly.
That is all you need to do to create a Google Business Account.
Recommended for you
- Create AOL eMail Account – AOL eMail Account – How to Access your Mail
- Flipkart Affiliate Program – How to Login to Flipkart Affiliate Program – How to Register and Earn
- Coinbase Wallet – What is Coinbase Wallet – Amazing Features of Coinbase Wallet
- Twitter Video Downloader – Twitter Video Downloader Software for Android – iPhones and Windows