Google Keyword Planner Free is a free Google Ads tool you can use to search out new keyword ideas for your search network campaigns. And it can be used by new or experienced advertisers to search keywords and see how a list of keywords are faring.
Google Keyword Planner Free
the google keyword planner tool is one of the best of its kind. it is a free tool and if you want to know about recent activities rewarding keywords in your industry, then the service of this tool and platform is a must-use for you. the tool offers both free and premium services.
Google Keyword Planner free Benefits
The services of this platform and tool are free. and making use of this tool on the other hand has its various perks and benefits. Some of the benefits of making use of this google keyword planner tool are;
- Helps you select competitive bids and budgets, that you can use with your campaign.
- You can use keyword Planner, to research keywords, depending on terms that are important to your product or service, website, or landing page.
- With Google Keyword Planner, you can get historical statistics and traffic forecasts.
Users of this tool already understand this platform and the benefits listed here. And until you get started on the platform you will not understand it completely. So what are you waiting for? Go to the Google keyword planner tool and platform today to get started.
How Google Keyword Planner free Works
Here’s, how it works ;
- This research instrument, uses Google Autocomplete, to generate hundreds of relevant long-tail keywords for any topic.
- Suggested search terms by Google Autocomplete, are selected depending on different factors. One of these is how often users search for a particular search item in the past
- It enables you to employ Google Suggest, for keywords research, by extracting Google Keyword suggestions and presents it to you in an easy-to-understand interface
- Google Keyword Planner tool, generates long-tail keyword suggestions. As it prepends and appends the search term that you specify with different letters and numbers. And places it in the Google search box, and pulls out keyword suggestions, all in a second.
- You can select a specific Google domain out of 192 supported domains and one out of 83 languages that will be used to produce keyword suggestions
- It’s a free version, can generate up to 750+ keywords from Google autocomplete in seconds.
- Google Keyword Planner’s advanced version, Keyword Tool Pro, offers an average of two times more keywords in comparison to the free version. And offers a handful of other useful features.
Google Keyword Planner Cost
Google Keyword Planner has no cost attached to it and it is a free tool, designed by Google for new and experienced advertisers. Just as explained already, the tool is a freemium tool. This means that there is a free version and a paid version. But in this post, however, I will be focusing on the free version of this tool and how it can be beneficial to you
How to Use Google Keyword Planner free to Search for New Keywords
To use Google Keyword Planner, to search for new keywords, do the following;
- Log into your Google Ads account
- Tap on the tools icon, at the upper right corner. Under “Planning”, tap on “Keyword Planner”
- Enter a keyword to search. Words or phrases describing what you’re advertising. The URL of a webpage or entire website affiliated with your business.
- Then tap on the “Get Started” to get new keyword ideas and historical statistics, like average monthly searches or competition.
That’s it. If you follow the guide above correctly, you will get the desired result.