Google Keyword Planner is free Google Ads tool for new or experienced advertisers that’s like a workshop for building new search Network campaigns. You can use keyword planner to search for keywords and get to see how keywords perform. Keyword planner aids you in choosing competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
Google keyword Planner Benefits
Google keyword planner has the following benefits that can be use to accomplish task such as;
- Get Historical statistics and traffic forecasts. The use of Statistics like search volume to help you determine which keywords to apply for a new or existing campaign. Forecast, like predicted clicks and estimated conversions, can give you an idea of how a list of keywords might perform for a given bid and budget. This forecasts can also help guide your decision on which bids and budgets to set.
- Research Keywords – whenever in need in finding keywords to add to a new campaign or maybe you want to find additional keywords to add to an existing campaign, this can be done by searching for keywords based on terms that are relevant to your product or service, website, or landing page.
It is necessary to note that, while keyword Planner can provide some great keyword ideas and traffic forecast, campaign performance depends on a variety of factors. For example, your bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry can influence the success of your campaigns.
How To Set Up A Keyword Planner
- Set up for a free AdWords account. The keyword planner is a service that is available only if you already have an AdWord account on Google. It is free to sign up, and you are only charged for results, not for use of the service, not for use of the service.
- Using a browser, type in https://adwords.google.con
- Click on the “Get Started “ button
- Click on the blue button “Get Started “ button
- If you are planning to use keyword Planner, click on Skip and guided Setup and your account will be complete.
- Log in to your Keyword Planner tool. This a a built up in tool for AdWord users, and getting a new account is not necessary once you have set up Google AdWord.
- Get to the “Tool” bar I your Google AdWord account, and click on “Keyword Planner” this will redirect to the Keyword planner page. Or
- From your web browser, type in https://adwords.google.com/keywordPlanner , then click on the “Sign Into AdWords “button.
- Then, browse whatever you want to do. Google keyword Planner is a powerful tool, and you will be shown a menu with four options.