Google Mobile Ads is a channel to get to your prospective customers while they are on the go with ads on mobile devices. Google mobile ads is more like a subsidiary platform or network of the google ads network.
Google Mobile Ads
Using Mobile advertising to reach customers while they’re on the go is easy since your customers rely on their phones for information. This medium allows none marketing when it’s needful, with text-based search ads, graphic display ads, YouTube video ads, or in-app ads.
85% of Smartphone users search for businesses close to their area, mobile advertising creates the opportunity for you to be available with useful information and real-time relevance.
The Importance of Google Mobile Ads
The importance of setting google mobile ads is numerous. On that note, below are some of the benefits of the Google mobile ads platform.
- Google move makes you be seen and no matter which ad type you choose such ads are automatically displayed and formatted for mobile
- Mobile App Ads promote your business across the entire network with universal App Campaigns – no design experience required.
- Video Ads- Your business comes to life in front of new customers on YouTube. Mobile ads are exclusive and unique with more than half of viewers if YouTube coming from mobile devices
- Display Ads – your mobile ad can show up wherever your customers are with ads across Gmail and a network of over two million websites and apps.
Google Mobile Ads Tips
The Google mobile ads platform as easy it may sound is kind of vast. Below are some tips on the google mobile ads platform you need to know about.
- Search Ads- Your mobile ad may appear next to search results on Google when people are looking for products and services that you offer on their mobile devices.
- The mobile ads can be accessed on a mobile phone and you also view how many people visit your website or call your business.
- Mobile advertising helps you stay in control of your budget. You can also adjust your budget if you want. Plus with no contract, you can end your mobile ad campaign anytime without cancelation fees
Lastly, optimize your mobile ads using best practices such as, making sure your mobile ads link to a mobile-friendly site, a mobile screen that is less space for your ad copy, so keep important information in the first line.