Google My Business Account, puts your business, right where people are looking for business or businesses on Google Search or Maps. Thru Google My Business Account, you can verify and edit your business info, and help customers locate you and get them in on the story of your business.
Google My Business Account, is designed for businesses and organizations, as a free and easy-to-use tool, to help them effectively, manage their online presence across Google.
Google My Business Account Benefits
- Account enables you easily create, and update your business profile, to enable you stand out, and pull customers in.
- Helps you, keep your business profile fresh with new posts and photos, custom open-hours with a free website.
- Share your current news, specials, or offers, so your customers know what is happening
- Engage online, and build customer loyalty, by building strong relationships with the people who matter to your business. You can also begin a conversation with your customers, and respond directly to messages and reviews
How to Set Up Google My Business Account
To start promoting your business on Google My Business Account, you must first set up an account. To set up Google My Business Account;
- Go to https://www.goggle.com
- Next, tap on “Get on Google”
- Then, choose or create the Google account you desire to use and log in
- Search for your business, in the area prompted by name and address
- Immediately you locate, or create your ideal business location and type, you are to click on it.
- Once you click on it, Google will create your Google + page, using the address you keyed in.
- Next, check “I am authorized to manage this business” and tap on the “Continue” link
- For Google to verify your business, you are to tap on “Mail me my code”, to have your code sent to your business location.
Google My Business Account Guide
- Tap on the “Get Started” link, to enable Google show you around, or skip tour by tapping on “Skip Tour”
- In the next step, add a profile photo to the account, by clicking “Add profile photo” under the profile % completion bar on your dashboard
- Use the same method, to add your business hours, contact information, any additional photos, your website, and lastly, add an intro to your page
- Finally click “Done Editing”