Google My Business Account, puts your business, right where people are looking for business or businesses on Google Search or Maps. Through Google My Business Account, you can verify and edit your business info. And help customers locate you, and get them in on the story of your business.
Google My Business Account
Google My Business Account, is designed for businesses and organizations, as a free and easy-to-use tool, to help them effectively, manage their online presence across Google. As a business start-up or small scale business. The google my business tool and the services it offers is a must use. I mean it is free and it will help give your business the exposure it deserves.
Google My Business Account Benefits
If you are still in doubt as to whether you should make use of the services of this platform, here are some of the benefits of making use of it.
- An account on this platform enables you easily create, and update your business profile, to enable you to stand out, and pull customers in.
- Helps you, keep your business profile fresh with new posts and photos, custom open-hours with a free website.
- Share your current news, specials, or offers, so your customers know what is happening
- Engage online, and build customer loyalty, by building strong relationships with the people who matter to your business. You can also begin a conversation with your customers, and respond directly to messages and reviews.
These are just some of the benefits of making use of this tool and platform. You will get to learn more about it when you eventually start making use of it for business purposes.
How to Set Up Google My Business Account
To start promoting your business on Google My Business Account. You must first set up an account. To set up Google My Business Account;
- Go to Google homepage.
- Next, tap on “Get on Google”
- Then, choose or create the Google account you desire to use and log in
- Search for your business, in the area prompted by name and address
- Immediately you locate or create your ideal business location and type, you are to click on it.
- Once you click on it, Google will create your Google + page, using the address you keyed in.
- Next, check “I am authorized to manage this business” and tap on the “Continue” link
- For Google to verify your business, you are to tap on “Mail me my code”, to have your code sent to your business location.
After your account has been verified, that’s it. you can now start making use ft the services the tool has to offer.
Google My Business Account Guide
After setting up your account, you are still going to learn how to navigate your way around the platform. While this may be easy for some users, this is the exact opposite for others. this guide will help get to find your foot on the platform once your account has been created.
- Tap on the “Get Started” link, to enable Google to show you around, or skip tour by tapping on “Skip Tour”
- In the next step, add a profile photo to the account, by clicking “Add profile photo” under the profile % completion bar on your dashboard
- Use the same method, to add your business hours, contact information, any additional photos, your website, and lastly, add an intro to your page
- Finally, click “Done Editing”.
That’s all about finding your way around the google my business platform.