Google My Business, is a free website offered by Google to those who wish to create a simple, free website for their business and enables you easily make, and launch your business profile in minutes, using your business information from your business profile.
Its gives you a platform, where you can inspire customers, and keep them in the know, as you share your current news, offers as well as updates right from your Business profile, using text, photos, and video posts.
Google My Business Features
- Insights: offers “Insights” or analytics, data, which shows just how, and when customers are looking for your entries.
- Upload photos and videos: You can upload photos and videos via Account, to show off some of your best products and services.
- Accessible Interface: Has a simple and easy to use interface.
Google My Business Benefits
- Its has the potential to help you reach new customers who otherwise may not have heard of you, and helps you pass the right information across
- Signing up on Google My Business, is free, and only takes only a few minutes
- Once you sign up on a Google My Business account, you can turn all your Google reviews into a two-day conversation.
- If your business, is such that takes appointments, Google My Business, gives you the access to take bookings online
- On the platform, you can create “posts”, or pieces of content, which search users, will see, when they evaluate your business.
- Gives you a competitive edge over your competitors, and enables you rank higher in business search results.
How to Create a Post on Google My Business
To create a post on Account, to enable you effectively sell what you are offering do the following;
- Click open the “Google My Business” app
- Next, click on “Home”
- At the bottom right corner, click on the “+” icon
- Then, click on “Create Post”
If you do not want to add a photo, , click on the skip option, to skip to the next stage
- Then, create your post. You will see options, to add photos, videos, text, events, offers, , you are to tap on each field, to key in any relevant information.
- Click on the “preview” link to see a preview of your post
- click on publish, to get your post published.