Google One Drive is developed by Google. It was founded by in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Google is an American multinational tech company that deals more on internet related services and products. Those services includes cloud computing, search engine, online advertising etc.
However, the platform provides an expanded cloud storage intended for the consumer market known as google one drive. It replaced the Google drive paid service based on the fact that the program is used by multiple services. The paid plans provides cloud storage starting beginning from 100gb to 30 terabytes. Learn more about the pricings, how to download and login in this write-up.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Google Web Store – Chrome Web Store | Google Web Store Chrome
Google One Drive
The storage managed by Google One is used by G drive, photos and Gmail. The pricing is a bit cheaper than the historical G Drive plans.
Thus, the 1terabyte plan for google drive would be upgraded to 2 terabyte, while the 2 terabytes plans price would the same price as GD 1terabytes plan. Beginning from May to August 2018, the company started to upgrade google drive users to G One, with Google’s Driver’s 1 terabyte plan being upgraded to 2 terabytes.
Its storage purchases automatically renews. Also, users can upgrade their storage plan anytime, with the new storage tier taking effect immediately. And also get to share storage to about five additional members of your family, with each person getting 15gb.
Google One Drive Features
Find out the features below:
- It provides automatic phone backup on Android through the G One app.
- 2TB plans users gets access to an Android mobile VPN with G One.
- It provides 10% back for users in the 200GB on qualified purchases in the Google store.
- Offers family members support features, that lets up to five additional family members to share one plan while still retaining their free 15gb.
- Provides Google play credit and benefits from other Google services for users who have one of the paid plans.
These are the major features you will find on G One. If you’re interested in the service the next thing is to get the app.
Google One Drive App
The Google One app lets users to automatically backup your phone and manage your cloud storage with ease. You can backup the important contents automatically on your device, using the free 15GB of storage that comes with every Google account. However, users can also get amazing assistance from Google experts or customer service on their services.
Google One Drive Download
- Proceed to the play store.
- Search for the app using the search tool.
- From the result screen, select the app.
- Tap the install button.
- Wait for a while.
- After downloading and installing the app, tap on “open” to launch the app.
To get Google one your PC, do the following
- Install an Android emulator on your PC.
- After installing the emulator, proceed to open it on your PC.
- Then, login using your google account details.
- After you sign in, go to the google play store and search for the app.
- In the search result, find the correct app and install it.
- You can now access Google One from the emulator on your PC.
Nox, BlueStacks and ARChon are great Android emulator you can use to access mobile phone apps on your PC.
Google One Pricing
Checkout the Google One plans pricings
- The 15 Fb is currently free.
- 100gb- $1.99 monthly, $19.99 yearly.
- 200Gb- $2.99 monthly, $29.99 yearly.
- 2TB- $9.99 monthly, $99.99 yearly.
- 10 TB- $49.99 monthly.
- 20TB- $99.99 monthly.
- 30TB- $149.99 monthly.
These are the monthly and yearly pricings of G One.
Google One Drive Login
To access your account simply do the following
- Download the app from the play store or go to your browser to locate their official website.
- Find the sign in page or button and click on it.
- Key in your email address or phone number.
- Fill-in your password and log into your account.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Zoom Video Meeting App – Video Calling Services