Google place is a page that allows users to control what Google has and presents to searchers about your business. One can fill your place with information like descriptions, images, hours of operation and contact information. All this information is manage on your Googles place dashboard. Having a solid Google Places listing us a great way to position your company as a leader in your business niche in a particular location.
Benefit Of Google Place
- Google Places is one of the most effective ways to get your website in front of potential relevant and local users.
- It is important to optimize your google Place listing by filling out of the information you can, including high-quality photos, utilizing keywords throughout the listing and engaging with reviews.
- Easy to create an ad for your audience.
- It increases your traffic and/or sales since you started getting involved with local search.
Steps To Set Up How To Create Google Places
- Navigate to the website. www.google.com/local/add/business Center
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Note: if you don’t have a Gmail account, you will need to create one by going to htttps://accounts.gooogle.com
- Click the List Your Business button in the right
- Next, enter your phone number, Country.
- If your firm name is listed, click Edit. Otherwise, click Add a new listing.
- Enter details about your business that you want to list. Decide which details will appear in your Google Places page.
- You can also add basic information like your address, phone number, work hours, and a link to your website. You can also add images and videos.
- Ensure that all of the information you entered is accurate. Google will send a postcard to the address you listed or call the phone number you provided with a code that you’ll need to enter the next time you log in.
- When you receive the code, log in to Google Places and enter the code.