Google search is known as Google Web Search. Or you can just call it Google. This is a search engine developed by Google. It is the most used search engine on the Internet across all platforms. Google search platform handles more than 5.4 billion searches every day.
However, the main purpose of Google Search is to browse for text in publicly accessible documents available by web servers, as opposed to other data, such as images or data contained in databases.
Google search is one popular search Web engine today. It is a widely used search platform on the World Wide Web. According to Wikipedia, over 5.4 billion people use the platform daily. The Google search tool has some features such as search video, search Web, and www.google search history. With these three branches of Google search, you can see videos, search the Web for information, and access all you have searched for previously.
However, information given by Google is being arranged in search indexes. Setting in a pattern just like a library. Google indexes over hundreds of terabytes of information from its Web pages. Also, Google search indexes some file types showing them in word documents, PowerPoint Presentation PDFs, Excel Spreadsheets, Plain text files, some Flash multimedia content.
www.google.com Search Video
Google search video enables users to search for videos. Google search video has millions of videos. Whatever the name of the video is, the date of product and the year of productions, Google video will help you search it out for free.
However www.google search video is only to store videos from YouTube by Google. Whenever, someone upload any video through YouTube if will immediately be stored in googlevideo.com server having a special URL.
Google Search App For Mobile Phones
Google search app for mobile phone makes it easy for you to access information and ideas very easily. Also, you explore deep and wide information. You can get any information on sport, entertainment, and others. If you are searching for information or just engage in browsing just ask Google search and get tons of answers to explore.
You can also customize your feed to get access to topics of interest. Receive timely updates, stories on movies, favorite sport, hobbies, celebrity, teams and bands and many more. Get customizing features just to fix and keep up with your interest and important information to you. Google search is compactible on your Android phone or iPhone.
Google search App Download
You can download Google Search App from your Google Play Store and from Apple Store. Downloading the Google search is very easy and fast. Simply follow the guide here:
- Get to your Google Play Store or App Store
- On the search bar, type in google search app
- From the results that appear, select Google Search App
- Click on it, and click on the “Install” button
- Immediately the app will start downloading into your device and will get installed.
How to Make Google Search your Default Web Engine
Of recent, there are quite a lot of search engines on the Internet. On these search engines you can always search on the internet and get results. In most devices, Google search engine is pre-installed as the default search engine. While in some devices it’s not. You will need to turn it on as your default web browser. In case you don’t know how to do the settings manually let me show you the process. To Make Google Search your Default web Engine browser follow the steps below:
Google Chrome is a search engine for mobile devices. It is an app that can be use both on your Desktop and Android devices. Here is how to use the app for your search results
- On your desktop device Launch the Google Chrome web browser
- Move upward to the top right corner of your chrome browser and Click on the More tab and option
- Next Click on Settings.
- On the Settings menu, scroll to search engine, select Google.
- On your mobile device, Open Google Chrome
- At the top right corner of the Google chrome page, navigate and click on More
- Next click on Settings on the next page.
- Under the basics tab, click on the search engine tab.
- Finally, click on Google.
One may ask how do I access my Google search. You can go directly to website and type http://google.com into your web browser. This will take you to the official Google web site, which is designed, store your information for users.
More Related Posts
- Shazam App – Shazam App Download | Shazam App Online
- Pandora Streaming – Music and Podcasts Free on Demand | Streaming Music | Get the App
- Buffer – Buffer Features | Download Buffer App
- Mail.com – How to Create an Account | Login | Premium Account
- IOL.co.za – IOL News | IOL Newspaper | The Star | The Mecury | Sport | South Africa | IOL Newsletter