Google Voice Login. Have you heard of Google Voice before and how to use it? If you have it never mind, I will guide you through Google voice and how it can be useful to you. First of all, Google Voice is a voicemail service from Google. That enables users to send free text messages, customize their voicemail, read voicemail text transcript, and more.
Google’s voicemail service, which previously required a Google Voice invite code to setup. And it’s now available for free to all Gmail users. Keep reading on to know how to use it.
CHECK THISI OUT >>> Google Drive Sync – Google Drive Sync and Backup | Google Drive Sync Folder
Google Voice Login
Google voice is very easy to operate and now its free. You can use it to send text messages, customize voicemail, read voicemail text transcript and many others. But you cannot do all these functions without have your account. You will need to download the Google voice app to enable you effectively login to your account. To successfully Login to your account use these steps below:
- On your computer browser.
- Go to https://voice.google.com.
- Move your cursor to upper right.
- Next, click om the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Key in your Google account information.
- And click on ‘Next’ button.
Using this steps above will enable users to get to their Google voice login.
How to Use Google Voice
Having adequate knowledge of how to use the Google voice is very fundamental. Users need to sign up for the Google voice and after that they will be given a phone number that is connected to them across locations, devices that works with mobile phones, desk phones, work phones, and VoIP lines. This allow users to manage all of their phones with one number, users can customize the phone and it will ring based on specific callers. There are many of these features that are free, but some features, like call recording, are only available with paid accounts.
How Does Google Voice Work?
From the above we have mentioned how to use the Google voice. We’ve told you how to use it, but how does Google Voice work? Below are the features:
- Listen in on voicemail before answering a call.
- Set certain phones to ring depending on caller.
- Call routing.
- Voicemail transcripts.
- Cheap international calls.
- Google Voice call recording.
- Notification of voicemail via email or SMS.
- Customize voicemail greeting for certain callers.
- Call blocking.
- Free Google Voice SMS/Google Voice text messaging.
- Conference calling.
- Switch phone devices during a call.
- Free PC-to-phone calling within North America.
- Free PC-to-PC voice and video calling worldwide.
Below are the unique features of google voice app they makes you enjoy using this app.
How to Set Up Google Voice
In order to get a Google Voice number, your must first decide which Google voice setup is right for your needs. There are different kinds of Google Voice accounts as you will see later use these steps to set the Google voice up.
- After you have decided on an account type, go to the Google sign up page at http://voice.google.com/
- Follow the instructions. You’ll be prompted to set up Google Voice, choosing if you want a new Google Voice number, or prefer to use an existing number.
- Next, you’ll select a PIN to retrieve your messages with and use to access your Google Voice settings from your phone.
- You’ll then be asked to enter a forwarding number. The forwarding number is the phone that will ring when someone calls your Google Voice number.
- Lastly, you’ll need to verify your phone.
Google Voice will give you a numerical code to enter when Google Voice calls your forwarding phone, in order to verify that the phone number you gave is correct.
Google Voice Number
Having a Google Voice number gives users one number that can receive calls from all of their various phones. Users can customize their account so that when someone calls a user’s Google Voice phone number, it can ring on all of their phones, or just certain phones that a user selects.
Google Voice on Sprint
Google Voice on Spring integrates Google Voice features with Spring phones. Sprint users have the option of using their Sprint phone number to function also as their Google Voice number, which erases the need of having a completely separate Google Voice phone number to deal with.
Alternatively, Sprint users can get a Google Voice number, and have that replace their Sprint number. This option might be preferable to users who already have established a Google Voice number.
Number porting lets users port their mobile phone number to Google Voice. This lets users have access to all the features and customizable options of Google Voice number, without having to get a new, separate number. There is a fee associated with number porting.
Google Voice Lite (Voicemail Only)
Google Voice Lite gives users one voicemail for all mobile phones. Users can add existing phone number to their Google Voice account, and from there can set up personalizing greetings, get voicemail transcripts, etc. With Google Voice Lite, a user’s voicemail acts like email; voicemail messages can be stored in a user’s Google Voice inbox, where it can be accessed online and through mobile phones.
Download Google Voice Mobile App
You can download the Google voice mobile app from iTunes store for iPhones. And at the Google Play Store for Android. The Google Voice download free of charge.