People nowadays use Google for everything online. Google Wallet was launched in 2011. There are numerous electronic payment systems. Google Wallet Money Transfer is one of them. Users begin to use the wallet to transfer money to their friends, coworkers, and family.
Google Wallet Money Transfer
Electronic payment systems provide a security net for everyone especially when you had forgotten to bring cash for any given task. This Wallet from Google is one of the digital expertise in the world for transfer and requesting of money.
Google Wallet Re-Branded to Google Pay
The Company Google announced its arrangements to integrate Google Wallet with Google assistant for Android users. Google Wallet has been re-branded to Google Pay. With your voice commands, you can make payments or request funds from your phone contact. For safety measures, you will be asked for a personal code or fingerprint to either send or request money.
There used to be a physical payment card which Google discontinued in June of the year 2016 so that they could concentrate on Google Wallet. However, Google Wallet still gives focuses on debit or credit cards but on only the cards that are linked to your account. You cannot adjust your preferred portals as all the money sends to you goes directly into your bank account.
How do I Request Money in Google Wallet
To request money via Google Wallet follow the steps below.
- First, you need a Google account. Note, not a Gmail address but a Google account.
- Using your Apple or Android mobile device, you can download the Google Pay application and make the transfer.
- At the bottom right of the app after signing in tap “request”.
- Choose the contact you want to request money from and enter the amount.
- Finally, tap “request”.
That is how to request money on Google Pay.
Google wallet Money Transfer
To send money through Google Wallet is not the same as requesting money.
- First, you must have an active Google account or open one via your desktop or the app.
- Locate and tap on the “Send” button.
- Tap on “Send or request”.
- Choose a contact you want to send to and enter the amount.
- Confirm or change your payment method then tap “Confirm & Send”.
That is how you can easily transfer money using Google Wallet or Google Pay.