People nowadays uses Google for everything online. Google Wallet was launched in 2011. There are numerous electronic payment system. Google Wallet Money Transfer is one of them. Google users begin to use the wallet to transfer money to their friends, coworkers and family.
Electronic payment system provide a secure net for everyone especially when you had forgot to bring cash for any given task. This Wallet from Google is one of the digital expertise in the world for transfer and requesting of money.
Google Wallet Re-Branded to Google Pay
The Company Google announced their arrangements to integrate Google Wallet with Google assistant for Android users. Google Wallet has been re-branded to Google Pay. With your voice commands, you can make payments or request for fund from your phone contact. For safety measures you will be asked for a personal code or finger print to either send or request for money.
There used to be a physical payment card which Google discontinued in June of the year 2016 so that they could concentrate on Google Wallet. However, Google Wallet still gives focus to debit or credit cards but on only the cards that are linked to your account. You cannot adjust your preferred portals as all the money send to you goes directly into your bank account.
How do I Request Money in Google Wallet?
To request for money via Google Wallet follow these steps below.
- First you need a Google account. Note, not a Gmail address but a Google account.
- Using you apple or Android mobile device, you can download the Google Pay application and make transfer.
- At the bottom right of the app after signing in tap “request”.
- Choose the contact you want to request money from and enter the amount.
- Finally tap “request”.
That is how to request money on Google Pay.
Google wallet Money Transfer
To send money through Google Wallet is not the same as requesting for money.
- First you must have an active Google account or open one via your desktop or the app.
- Locate and tap on the “Send” button.
- Tap on “Send or request”.
- Choose a contact you want to send to and enter the amount.
- Confirm or change your payment method then tap “Confirm & Send”.
That is how you can easily transfer money using Google Wallet or Google Pay.