It is possible to pay your GOtv Subscription online. To pay for your TV plan is very easy, the only thing for you to do is to select the package you would like to subscribe to, and then proceed to make your payment using the payment method that suits you. There are different ways you can pay for your package, thus, you can pay by visiting the nearest GOtv store near you, pay online or visit the nearest ATM machine.
GOtv is a popular cable TV service that offers entertainment to users. It offers a wide range of channels and affordable packages. There are lots of websites you can use to make your payment such as Jumia one. Make your payment online, in-store, via ATM and many more.
How to Subscribe Online
To subscribe online using quick teller follow every single step outlined below
- To access the payment page, visit your browser and search for www.quickteller.com/startimes
- Select the plan you want to subscribe to from the pop-up menu.
- Provide the following data, your email address, smartcard number, and mobile number.
- Scroll to the continue button and tap on it, to access the billing screen.
- Choose your debit card type and provide its details.
- Review the data you entered, if they are correct, click on the “pay” tab.
- Wait for a few minutes and begin to enjoy the platform.
Pay using Jumia One
- Before you start with this step, ensure you turn on your decoder.
- Visit Jumia one page, log in or sign up using your email address and password
- Gotoservicelist and click on the “TV” icon.
- Click on the “GOtv” widget
- Key in your UIC number and choose the package you want to pay for.
- To finish up the payment provide your debit card information and follow the prompt.
Subscribe using USSD Code
With this method of payment, you don’t need an internet connection to get it done, all you need is your mobile phone. To pay for the Startimes package using USSD code simply enter the shortcode and amount and send. This code depends on the bank you are banking with.
GOtv Subscription via ATM
ATM method is another simple way of making payment before you go ahead with the steps below, you need to get the ATM code of the package you want to pay for. So to use this method, take the steps beneath
- Locate the nearest ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM Card in the machine
- Enter you PIN
- From the option, click on the “quick teller” link.
- Click on the “Pay Bills” button, then tap on the “choose others” tab.
- Type in the ATM code of the plan and tap on the “proceed” button and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the payment.
Users can pay for their TV Plan, by going to the GOtv store close by. There are lots of GOtv stores, just locate the one closest to you and make your payment.