Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card is the best card for building your credit history. It’s one of the secured cards that offer the lowest interest rates. If you have a poor credit history, is best you get this card. Because with this secured card, you’re sure of rebuilding your credit.
However, a good credit score is very important to cardholders. Cardholders need good credit to be able to borrow to pay bills, or make purchases. So, to achieve an excellent credit score, you will need a perfect way to build it. Thus, which is the main purpose of the Green Dot Primor secured card? Navigate and read this article to the end to learn about the card.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card
The card works like other credit cards. However, what makes it different from other cards is its refundable security deposit. They collect a refundable security deposit from Cardholders to give them a line of credit. Thus, the credit limit and the security deposit amount will be equal.
However, to maintain a low balance, you need to make early payments. How does it work? Apply for the card online, make a security deposit; you will receive your card on the next business day. Then, build your credit over time.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Benefits
Check out the benefits of the card below,
- Helps to build your credit history.
- Make on-time payment and maintain a low card balance.
- It reports your payment and card activity to three major credit bureaus. This can help to improve your credit history over time.
- Offers benefits other secured card offers.
- It has an easy application process.
- Enjoy convenient online payment with your card.
- Offers outstanding customer service to Cardholders.
These are the benefits you will enjoy with the card. To apply for it, go through the next field.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Application
Do you have a poor credit history? Getting this card is will be the best thing that can happen to you. Thus to get started, follow the directives below
- Visit their page at greendotcredit.com
- Scroll down to the “Apply now” button and click on it.
- Follow the guide to apply.
- To apply for the card, you’ll need to provide your name, contact, SSN, date of birth etc.
- You will also provide your financial information.
Follow the guide above to apply for the secured card online.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Login
To access your credit card account, follow the guide below
- Go to their main page at greendotcredit.com
- Find the login button and tap on it.
- Provide your username
- Key in your password and follow the prompt to login.
With these guides, you will access your account in a bit.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Payment
To pay for your credit card bills, take the directions outlined below.
- Move to their main page at greendotcredit.com
- Click on the “make a payment to your account” button. The button is at the top of the page.
- On the payment page, proceed to enter your data.
- Type in the last four digits of your SSN
- Enter the last four digits of your credit card.
- Type in your first and last name
- Key in your address, your state and ZIP code
- Confirm you’re not a robot.
- Tap on the submit button and follow the prompt.
That is how to make payment for the credit card.
Green Dot Credit Card App
Get the mobile app to access your account and make payments with ease. Here are the app features
- View your balance and account history
- Make your bill payment
- Access chat customer service.
- Manage your account anytime anywhere, within the app.
- Enjoy free cash deposits with the app.
To download the mobile app, go to the play/app store.
Green Dot Primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Customer Service
Visit the Green Dot support page, for further help and support. Contact their agents if you have queries or issues relating to your card. Thus, if you have lost or stolen card issue, do not hesitate to call their agent phone number. They’re ever ready to help you. Go to their main page to get their phone number or check at the back of your card.