Health Insurance Marketplace also known as health exchange in US. These are organizations in each state through which people can buy health insurance. Individuals can buy health insurance that comes with patient protection and affordable care act at ACA health Insurance exchanges. Here, they can select from ranges of government regulated and standardized health care plans issued by insurers participating in the exchange.
However, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) health exchange were fully certified and operational on 1 Jan, 2014, under federal law. Its registration began on November 15, 2014 and ended in December 15,2014. While as at April 14,2020, millions people registered through the health insurance marketplace.
Health Insurance Marketplace
HIM offers health coverage plans to individuals and families. It’s a service that enables people purchase for and enroll in health insurance. Thus, the federal government runs this program, available at healthcare.gov, for most states.
The platform provides health plan shopping and enrollment services through websites, in-person help and call centers.
Moreover, small businesses uses the small business options programs marketplace. To offer health insurance for their employees.
How Does It Work?
How does the marketplace work? So when you apply for family and individual coverage via health insurance marketplace (HIM) you will provide income and household info. It’s then, you will discover if you qualify for Premium tax credits and other savings that make insurance more affordable or you qualify for Coverage through the medical and children’s health insurance program in your state.
Health Insurance Marketplace 2021
Get 2021 health coverage, you can enroll in or change plans if you have certain life changes, or qualify for Medicaid or CHIP.
Features of health insurance marketplace
Individuals, families and small businesses does the following
- Compare health insurance plans for coverage and affordability.
- Receive answers to questions about their health care insurance.
- Find out if you’re qualify for tax credits for private insurance or health programs.
- Register in a health insurance plan that suit your needs.
The above are what you can do in the marketplace.
To register for the service follow the instructions beneath:
- Go to https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-insurance-marketplace-glossary
- Hit on the login button.
- Tap on “create One” button.
- On the new page, tap on the select your state button.
- Scroll through the list of states and choose your state.
- On the pop up page, enter your first and last name.
- Key in your email address.
- Create a strong password.
- Re-type the password in the field below
- Pick three questions that only you will be able to answer. These questions will be asked if you forgot your password, to verify your account.
- Then click on the “Create account” button.
So, to access your account follow the directives instructions outlined in the section beneath.
How to Login
To login to the Marketplace account, do the following
- Move to https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-insurance-marketplace-glossary
- Hit on the “ Login” button.
- Key in your username. It may be you email address. If you forgot your username, click on the forgot your username tab, and follow the onscreen directives.
- Type in your account password. If you forgot your account password, click on the forgot your password button and follow the prompt
- After filling in your account login details, tap on the “Login” widget.
With the above step you will successfully access your HIM account and also recover your login details if you forgot them.
Health Insurance Marketplace Phone Number
Do you have questions about the this platform? You can contact the HIM agents through phone. Their phone number is available on their official page at https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-insurance-marketplace-glossary
However, you can reach their support agents by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> 10 Most Friendly And Delightful Dog Breeds – Friendly Dog Breeds