Housekeeping jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, if you searching for a menial job in the USA, you may consider housekeeping jobs. One of the ways to get a housekeeping job is via visa sponsorship.
Therefore getting a housekeeping job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship will offer you these opportunities to work in the USA.
Also, maybe desire to travel abroad to the USA, and am in search of a visa sponsor job. Well, there are lots of visa sponsorship available jobs it knows how to go about it. This content will throw more light on the subject just keep reading to the end.
One may like to know more about any Visa sponsorship available jobs and this is the aim of this article. The United States of America is a country of many opportunities and one of such opportunities is housekeeping jobs with the USA. Housekeeping jobs is a highly demanded jobs, especially in big cities.
Housekeeping jobs can offer you good wages, and wonderful benefits. Some may include medical insurance vacation, sick leave, and even retirement plans.
To begin working as a housekeeper in the USA, one must have a valid Visa. However, if you are employer-sponsored, this will fasten your visa processing. And if you are doing all the processes by yourself, then you need to apply for a Visa via the USA embassy in your home country.
Who is a Housekeeper in the US?
Housekeepers are individuals saddled with the responsibility to supervise cleaning staff and also ensure proper work is done by them. They also carry out a combination of minor cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial residents. This includes hotels, hospitals and lots more. They make sure that the premises are clean and presentable manner.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship For Housekeeping Jobs In USA
H-1B is primarily for immigrants with a speciality occupation. that allows U.S. employers to hire foreign workers for speciality jobs In general, to qualify for a speciality occupation visa, an individual must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and work experience in the speciality occupation or a particular occupation can be considered equivalent to a degree.
However, the embassy only endorses a visa if the foreigner will get back to the country of residence at the end of the contract. How can one get an H-1B Visa Sponsorship in the USA? Let’s discuss this in the next section.
How To Get An H-1B Visa Sponsorship in USA?
As a foreigner or if you are seeking a job in the USA using the H-1B channel, let me show you the steps to follow;
- First to begin your process to get the H-1B visa, start by putting your resume in place. Get online to a reputable site, search and apply for the job.
- Next, if you get any job of your choice apply and wait for a reply from the company, you may be called for an online interview.
- If you are successful, the employer will reach out to you and will verify if you are suitable for the job
- Next, negotiate with the employer and get detailed information about the job descriptions.
- When all negotiations had been done and an agreement established, the employer can notify the USA workforce
- And submit a Labor condition application to the DOL for certification.
- When all the above processes are established your employer will instruct you to apply for a Visa in your home country.
Let these guide you to get the H-1B visa sponsorship for a start from your employer.
Requirement for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are some requirements needed in becoming a housekeeper:
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good communication ability.
- capacity to work late at night, at weekends and on holidays.
- Proven working experience as a housekeeper.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Vital task and time management skills.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Multitasks strategies.
- You have to be knowledgeable about material safety data sheets.
How to Apply for a Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The steps for applying for a Housekeeping Job in the United States have been outlined below:
- Search for job vacancies with visa sponsorship. You can also search for companies that have a good record of sponsoring visas for foreigners. There are many online resources you can use to search for these job openings, you can make use H-1B Visa Sponsors Database.
- Next, go through the specific requirements for each job listing you find. This is important as it will help you in writing a good cover letter.
- After this, Write a good resume and cover letter based on your research. You should make sure that your cover letter contains what will impress any employer.
- Apply for as many job positions as you can find. Upload the necessary documents also.
- If you qualify for the job, you will be contacted by the employer. You both will decide on the pay and this must be at least the minimum U.S worker’s wage.
After this, your employer will be required to obtain a labour certification from the United States Department of Labor (DOL). After this, he or she can file a petition to USCIS.
Housekeeping Jobs Description
There are certain things to consider when trying to get housekeeping on with visa sponsorship. First, what is a Housekeeper job? A housekeeping job is a job where a person or housekeeper carries out the duty of cleaning the house.
The housekeeper ensures that all the rooms in the house are properly clean and kept neat at all times. They also, dress the bed, wash and replace the Linens, clean the hall, and vacuuming of inside and outside including cleaning the whole environment.
A housekeeper, can also supervise other cleaning staff, and ensure that the entire house or building is properly cleaned. This may include working for a private firm, a household, or a commercial organization.
Housekeeping jobs to Appy Now for
Housekeeping jobs are many and here are some of them:
- Room service
- House cleaning
- Pet Sitter
- Tax Preparer
- Estate Agent/Realtor
Job visa sponsorship available for Housekeepers in USA for foreigners is numerous. As a foreigner that is anticipating getting a housekeeping job, you will need to apply and get the job before applying for the Visa www.indeed.com/m/jobs?=Full+Time+Visa+Sponsorship+Jobs+Housekeeping
Possible Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions For Housekeeping Jobs
Having an idea of questions that are likely going to be asked as you undergo an interview with the set company who have found interest in you would really make your effort productive. However, in this section, we will be giving you ideas on likely most asked questions, using passed-asked questions. Below are passed interview questions:
- What is your working experience as a housekeeper?
- As a housekeeper, how long would it take you to clean a typical residential-sized bedroom?
- Why do you prefer to work in the US and not in your Country?
- What cleaning chemicals are you familiar with?
- How long have you worked as a housekeeper?
Housekeeping Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Pay Rate
When you must have passed your interview section, the next process to undertake is negotiating your pay rate. Pay rate or wage is the compensation paid to workers for their labour. Your pay rate will be suggested by your employer and you will be left with whether it’s ok for you or not. If the amount is not fine by you, there is room for making negotiation.
Housekeeping Jobs with Visa Sponsorship Offer Letter
After making an application online, there are certain things that happen next. some of which are, Undergoing an interview, making pay rate negotiations and lastly receiving an offer letter. An offer letter is simply a written communication, to a prospective employee who has been chosen for a specified position.
A job offer letter provides the chosen candidate with information on salary, job status, contingencies, supervision and lastly starting date. Hence, it is evidence that proves the originality of your employment. it is also an important document when it comes to applying for a visa.
Salaries of Housekeeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
As a housekeeper, you are open to a yearly salary which ranges from $24,585 to $30,550 with an average base salary of $27,158. However, some of these persons earn a per-hour salary of $11.28 and more.
Website Available for HouseKeeping Jobs Seekers With Visa Sponsorship
There are websites that make available sponsorship jobs, which will make your job search very easy. Well, as we mentioned before now, you will have to make good use of the internet in other to get your desired job. Below is a list of websites thta can be very useful:
- https://www.jobvertise.com/search? USA – Housekeeper-jobs
Different Types of US Work Visa
If you are interested in going to the United State but you don’t know which visa is available for immigrating to the United State, then, this is basically for you. Here is a list of available work visas offered to foreigners anticipating travelling to the US:
- H – 2B: Non – agricultural workers (food service, hotel and lots more).
- E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia.
- H -3: Non – immigrant traines.
- H -1B: Special occupation professionals.
- H – 2A/B: Agriculture Workers.
- H – 1C: Registered nurses.
- P-1A: Internationally recognized athletes.
- I: Foreign media representatives.
- P – 1B: Entertainment groups.
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities.
- L – 1A/B: Intra- company transferees.
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Candian and Mecican Professionals.
- P – 3: Artists thta are part of a culturally unique program.
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange.
Types of Housekeeping Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are various types of housekeeping Jobs with visa sponsorship to apply for. Hence, as a housekeeper, you will have to decide on which job to apply for. Below is a list of housekeeping jobs with visa sponsorship:
A cleaner is given a specified field of duty for offering their services. However, they can be used for more commercial cleaning duties. Notwithstanding, for private homes, they might be used for short visit jobs and this can be regular. But it is very rare to see a fill cleaner in the US which is on one property.
This type of house caretaker is accessible to a yearly salary of $24,663 to $45,692. Furthermore, they are paid, a per hour salary of $14.40 per hour and more. Well. there could be a change in the above amount, however, it is open to negotiation.
Live In Housekeepers
This is a very popular type of housekeeper. They are equally called full-time or part-time members of staff thta work for the property. However, a major part of the benefit of being an in-house housekeeper is that you will be accessible to free accommodation and comfort.
As a live-in housekeeper, you are likely to earn an average salary of $24,200 to $ 28,220 per year. Furthermore, you could be paid per hour which can only be negotiated by you and your employer. Hence, the above salary could change as companies and employers vary.
Live Out Housekeeper
A live-out housekeeper can be a full or per-time job pending the offer. It is kind of similar to a live-in housekeeper. However, this type of housekeeper is a professional candidate who cleans, tidies and wardrobe manages. This can also include additional duties in areas such as cooking shopping and pet care childcare.
The average salary of a live-out housekeeper ranges from $24,200 to $29,162 in a year and $20.6 per hour. This amount is bound to change due to differences in every company’s policies.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
This type of person is given the responsibility to manage and carry out other responsibilities in connection to house management. They are responsible for supervising the cleaning staff while they carry out their duties. The average salary of a house manager ranges from $12,442 to $231,333 in a year and $18.14 per hour. Just like we said before, this amount could change as companies vary.
Is It Possible To Get A United States Work Visa Without Sponsorship?
I believe you might be thinking of this, well yes it is possible for you to obtain a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. Now there are three types of tickets that allow this, and they are known as EB-1, O-1, and EB-5. Also, an immigration attorney can help you with obtaining one of these visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
This EB-1 work visa might be available for you if you are an alien with extraordinary ability. it includes the ability to demonstrate national or international acclaim in science, art, education, business, or athletics. Not just that but in addition, it includes, certain conditions, outstanding researchers and professors—EB-1 grants permanent residency.
O-1 Work Visa
The O-1 work visa is similar to the EB-1 in that it is for people with extraordinary abilities in science, art, education, business, and also athletics. But, unlike the EB-1, the O-1 must be renewed and also, includes individuals recognized in the motion picture and television or TV industries.
EB-5 Work Visa
An EB-5 work visa is simply a program for immigrant investors. And the minimum investment amount is $900,000 which allows the investors, their spouses, and their children under 21 to apply for permanent residency.
How Can I get a job with Visa Sponsorship in USA?
To get a job with visa sponsorship in the USA check the following options below;
- Search for a job in the H1 visa sponsors Database
- Apply for a job and get the offer
- Search for an internship
- Look for boutique consulting Companies
- Look for Global consulting companies
- Find a US University job
Does Companies in the USA sponsor visas?
The United States immigration and citizenship tells companies to sponsor all non-citizens. Companies that require special skill or any professional services sponsors foreigners to us. Such companies use the H-1B visa.
Countries that offer work Visas with a job offer?
There are few countries that offer work Visas with a job offer. These countries include Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Apply to the Federal Express Entry system of Immigration and submit an EOI.
Also, Check Out;
- Cleaning job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Home Care Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!