Are you an anime fan looking for a way to stream your favorite shows on Amazon Fire Tv Stick? Funimation is a popular streaming service with a vast library of anime series, movies, and exclusive content. To enjoy the service, you have to activate it on your Fire Tv Stick. In this article, we will guide you through how to activate Funimation on Amazon Fire Tv Stick, so you can start enjoying your favorite anime series.
Activating Funimation on your Fire Tv Stick is a straightforward and easy process, but if you don’t know how to do that, don’t worry. We have got you covered. Funimation is a leading streaming service specializing in anime content. With this service, you get to enjoy as many anime as you want because it offers a vast library of them. Without wasting much time, let’s briefly understand Funimation and what you will need to activate an account on Amazon Fire TV.
What is Funimation?
Funimation is an American entertainment company that specializes in the licensing, production, and distribution of anime and other content. Founded in 1994, it has become one of the most popular and leading companies in the North American anime industry. The company focuses on acquiring the rights to popular Japanese anime series and movies, and then dubbing, and translating them for English audiences.
If you love anime and other related content, then you will love Funimation as it is one of the best services for anime. Users are allowed to stream a wide range of anime titles on different devices.
Requirements Needed to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV Stick
As stated above, activating Funimation on Amazon Fire Tv Stick is easy, but you will need the following;
- The Amazon Fire Stick Tv
- Very fast internet connection.
- An account with Funimation
- A subscription with the service.
- An Amazon account
- Lastly, a remote control.
By having the requirements listed above, you should be ready to activate Funimation on Amazon Fire Stick Tv easily.
Easy Steps to Follow to Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire Tv Stick
To activate Funimation on your Amazon Fire Tv Stick, follow these easy steps;
- Set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick
This is a compulsory step, but if you already have an Amazon Fire TV Stick set up, you can skip this. On the other hand, if you’re yet to set up, follow these steps to do so;
- Unbox your Amazon Fire TV Stick, and plug it into an HDMI port on your TV.
- Now, go ahead to connect the power adapter to the Fire TV Stick and plug it into a power outlet.
- Turn on your TV and select the appropriate HDMI input channel, and the setup is complete.
- Download and Install Funimation App
Once you have set up your Amazon Fire TV Stick, you have to install the Funimation app. Follow these guides to do so:
- From the main menu of your Fire TV, navigate to the top left corner and select the magnifying glass icon to open the search function.
- Next, use the on-screen keyboard to search for “Funimation” and select it from the search results that will pop up.
- Click on the Funimation app icon and select the “Get” or “Download” button to start the installation process, which is fast provided you have a good connection.
- Now, you just have to wait for the process to complete.
- Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Now, that the download and installation process is complete, let’s activate the Funimation app so you can start streaming;
- From the main menu of your Amazon Fire Tv Stick, launch the Funimation app.
- Proceed to select the “Sign In” or “Activate” option on the app’s home screen, and follow the on-screen instructions shown.
- With that, an activation code will be displayed on your screen, make sure to copy it.
- Activate Funimation on a Web Browser
This is the final step before starting streaming anime and other exclusive content on the service. To complete, you will have to visit the activation website using a web browser;
- With a web browser, visit https://www.funimation.com/accounts/activate
- You will need to create an account if you don’t have one, or just sign in.
- Type in the activation code displayed on your TV screen into the provided field on the website.
- Click on the “Activate” or “Submit” button, and with that, the activation process will be completed.
Tada!!! You have successfully activated Funimation on your Amazon Fire Tv Stick. To start streaming, go to your Fire Tv Stick and navigate to the app, sign in, and start watching. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a world of anime right from your TV.
Funimation Help Center
If after reading through these guidelines and you still can’t seem to activate the service on your device, then have to contact the Funimation help center. The team at the Funimation help center will guide you through whatever difficulties you might be having
Activating Funimation on your Amazon Fire TV Stick is a simple process that allows you to immerse yourself in the exciting world of anime. By following the guidelines listed above, you can start watching your favorite anime series with just a tap.
Also, Check Out: