Do you want to set your favorite music as a ringtone on your iPhone without iTunes? Reading this content will help you know how to add a ringtone to your iPhone without iTunes. But before learning how to make ringtones for an iPhone without iTunes, there are a couple of requirements you should know about.
First, you need to download the song you want to set as a ringtone from your iPhone Music library or the Files app. And the user needs to install either of the two apps to complete the process.
How to Add a Ringtone to iPhone Without iTunes
Well, in this section, you will find out the apps to add a ringtone to an iPhone without iTunes:
Set Ringtone on iPhone without iTunes or any Other Apps
Follow the below instructions to learn how to set ringtones on an iPhone without iTunes or any other app:
- Go over to the settings on your iPhone and navigate to Sounds & Haptics.
- Then tap “Ringtone” to view all the available ringtones.
- Kindly tap on the custom ringtone that you want to use as a ringtone.
Set Ringtone on iPhone using the GarageBand App
Here’s how to set a ringtone on an iPhone using the GarageBand App:
- Install and open GarageBand on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Plus” icon and swipe left or right to find the “Audio Reorder” option.
- Right there, click the Voice (MIC) option, and then choose the “View” icon to go into the editing interface.
- Then, you will have to tap the loop icon and select either Files, Music, or Apple Loops, where your ringtone is saved.
- You will have to drag and drop the ringtone to the audio workstation.
- Double-tap the custom ringtone and tap Split. You can use the scissors icon to cut its length where it’s needed.
- Tap the unusable parts twice and click “Delete”.
- Click on the down arrow located at the top-left and select “My Songs”. Then, select and hold your audio file, and tap Share Ringtone.
- Enter your preferred name and click export.
Lastly, you will have to tap “Use sound as” to set this tone as a ringtone directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I customize my ringtone?
Open the settings on Android, press on Sound and Vibration, and the phone ringtone (or default notification sound) will be displayed for you to locate and choose your audio file.
Even if you’re dealing with ringtones or notifications, click My Sounds, then the plus icon to select the relevant audio clip.
How do I set Eternal Ringtones on my iPhones?
Here’s how to begin:
- Launch the iTunes Store app.
- Hit on more.
- Tap tones.
- Then select a ringtone you want to buy, then tap the price.
- You will have to select an option to set the ringtone automatically.
- Your Apple ID password to complete your purchase might be required.
Does the iPhone have ringtones?
In the iTunes Store app, you can purchase ringtones, text tones, and other alert tones for clock alarms and more. So now you know that the iPhone has a ringtone.
How do I make my iPhone camera clearer?
Navigate to Settings > Camera > Formats > Photo Mode, then choose 12 MP or 24 MP. For you to capture resolution at 48 MP, go to settings> Camera> Formats, then turn on resolution control.
Also, Check Out;