The cryptocurrency service is currently available to PayPal personal account holders. The following information in this article is for educational purposes, on how to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency with PayPal.
For you to buy Bitcoin with PayPal, it is very fast and simple. Bitcoin remains on top even as prices increase continuously, but it rallies daily.
How to Buy Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency with PayPal
The truth is that PayPal makes it simple and convenient for you to participate in the cryptocurrency digital economy. You can even buy and sell in seconds, although business accounts are not presently authorized.
PayPal makes sure they prevent uncertified transfers or cryptocurrency, and you might be eligible for reimbursement.
Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency, but it has become the best of every other cryptocurrency in the world today.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that can be bought, sold, and exchanged directly. The originator of Bitcoin was Satoshi Nakamoto, and he said “Bitcoin is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust”.
Every Bitcoin transaction that’s ever been made exists on a public ledger accessible to everyone, making transactions difficult to fake and hard to reverse.
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that is encrypted and decentralized. Unlike the U.S. dollar or the euro, there is no central authority that manages and maintains the value of cryptocurrency.
Although crypto can be used to purchase regular goods and services, most people invest in cryptocurrencies as they would in other assets, such as stocks or precious metals.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency with PayPal
Here’s how to buy cryptocurrency with PayPal:
Buy Cryptocurrency with PayPal on the Web
- Go to your web browser
- Type in https://www.paypal.com/signin?returnUri.
- Then log into your PayPal account.
- Tap on the crypto promotional tile located on your PayPal account dashboard.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you would like to buy from the crypto landing page.
- You might have to confirm your account.
- Type in the amount you prefer to buy.
- Select a payment method.
- Then select
Buy Cryptocurrency on the App
- Open the app on your device.
- Click Crypto.
- Select one of the cryptocurrencies.
- Tap buys. (You might be prompted to confirm some information.)
- Read the terms and conditions, then tap terms and conditions, then click agree and continue.
- Type in the preferred amount you want to buy, then click
- Select a payment method and tap Buy Now.
How to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal
Below, in this section, you will find out how you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the three-dot icon located at the top right of the page.
- You will see a new menu; on that menu, click on Crypto.
- Select Bitcoin out of the crypto options.
- Now you will see a chart with a ‘Buy’ button; click on it.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- Choose your payment method.
- Confirm the amount you are buying.
That’s it! You bought Bitcoin with PayPal.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I buy Bitcoin with PayPal or Coinbase?
Yes! But it requires a debit card or a bank transfer. Coinbase allows you to buy Bitcoin, and you can go as far as selling and withdrawing the balance to your PayPal account.
What cryptocurrencies does PayPal support?
Customers in the United States and U.S. territories (excluding Hawaii) can transact with the following cryptocurrencies on PayPal: PayPal USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Do I need a separate account?
No, everything you need is already available in your PayPal account. Once you agree to the crypto terms and conditions,