For Access Bank account owners looking for how to buy data from Access Bank, this post details how to buy data using various methods. As an Access Bank customer, you can buy data via your Access Mobile app and your USSD code.
Normally, you can get your data by purchasing with funds from shop owners, local vendors, and the official network office. Then you will be given a card containing the credit PIN, so you can successfully recharge and buy data with it.
But buying from Access Bank online or with the USSD code is time-saving and stress-free. Why is that so? Because you are doing it from the convenience of anywhere you are.
How to Buy Data from Access Bank
Well, with the Access Bank mobile app or USSD banking features, it is no longer necessary for you to go to the bank to carry out this simple banking transaction.
Access Bank allows you to use your mobile app or USSD to perform the following transactions: bill payment, account opening, funds transfer, airtime recharge, merchant payment balance Enquiry, and many more.
Register an Access Bank USSD Code to Buy Data
For you to purchase data from your Access Bank Follow the steps below:
- You need a phone number to register.
- Dial the Access Bank USSD Code, then follow the instructions.
- Provide in detail every piece of information displayed on your screen, step-by-step.
- Enter your BVN or your personal information, just as you are being asked to.
- After you have provided all the necessary information and details about your account, you will be sent a message via SMS.
Take note: subscriptions are free of charge, and payment for registration is not necessary.
How to Reset your Access Bank USSD Code PIN
Here’s how your Access Bank USSD code PIN works:
- Dial the Access Bank USSD code.
- Then follow the instructions on the mobile phone number.
- Input the previous 4-digit pin
Doing so, you will be prompted to enter the new 4-digit PIN you desire.
Code to Purchase Data from Access Bank
The USSD code to purchase data from Access is *901#. First, open your phone caller app, dial the code and a message will pop up. Follow the prompt, choose your preferred network, type in the amount of data you want to purchase, and you are done.
If you follow the prompt correctly, you will get an instant message via SMS notifying you that your purchase was successful.
How to Buy Data to Another Number Using Access Bank
If you have registered your phone number with Access Bank, follow the steps below to but data to another number:
- Kindly enter the Access Bank USSD code. You have to do this on the mobile number you opened an account with.
- Confirm the amount you want to buy.
- Choose your preferred network.
- Type in the phone number.
Now you will have to enter your Access Bank Mobile USSD PIN and confirm the transaction.
Buy Data with the Access Bank Mobile App
You can buy data for yourself or for someone else using the Access Bank mobile app:
- If you don’t have access bank mobile app, you will have to download it.
- Launch the Access Bank app on your device.
- Click Bills Payment.
- Select a category and select data purchase.
- Click Biller and choose a network provider.
- Select the product you want to purchase. Such as Data 3. GB
- Type in the phone number you want to buy the data from (yours or another number).
- Now, you will have to click pay, and your transaction will be completed.
If you follow the above process carefully, your bank account will be debited, and the number to which the data is sent will receive a credit alert via SMS.
By following the simple steps outlined in this article, You can buy data directly from your mobile phone using the Access Bank USSD code or mobile app. In this article, we talked about how Access Bank users can buy data with the mobile app, USSD code, code to purchase data from Access Bank, and many others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy data directly from Access Bank?
Using the Access Bank USSD code allows you to easily buy data directly from your bank accounts to mobile phones at your own convenience, anytime, anywhere.
Why is my bank USSD code not working?
It might be because your bank is one of the banks that have been cut off due to the billions of owed mobile network operators (MNOs).
What is Access Bank’s Daily Transfer Limit?
Access Bank Account holders of Access Bank can perform transactions up to one million naira. Take note that account holders are also required to visit an Access Bank branch to map their bank accounts before they can increase their transaction limits.
Also, check out: