Want to learn how to cancel Fubo TV subscription on different devices? You’re in luck. The platform has gained popularity as a premier streaming service, offering a wide range of live TV channels and on-demand content. On the other hand, circumstances may arise when you need to cancel your Fubo TV subscription.
Whether it’s due to budget constraints, changing preferences, or simply taking a break from streaming, canceling your subscription should be a hassle-free process and we have got you covered. This article will guide you through the step-by-step process of canceling your Fubo TV subscription on different devices.
Canceling Fubo TV Subscription on Web Browser
If you signed up for Fubo TV on your computer or laptop, you can easily cancel your subscription using a web browser. Here’s how to do it;
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the Fubo TV website.
- Login to your Fubo TV account and once logged in, click on your profile icon or account avatar in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Account.”
- In the Account section, navigate to the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Finally, look for the “Cancel” or “Cancel Subscription” option. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
Have in mind that, the platform may offer you some incentives to reconsider, so be sure to carefully review your decision before proceeding.
Canceling Subscription on Mobile Device
Regardless of your mobile device type, canceling is very easy. So, if you subscribed to Fubo TV using the Fubo TV app on your mobile device, follow these steps to cancel your subscription;
- Open the Fubo TV app on your Android or iOS device.
- Next, sign in to your Fubo TV account, if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the “Profile” or “Account” icon, typically located in the bottom right or top left corner of the app.
- In the Profile or Account section, look for the “Manage Account” or “Subscription” option.
- Tap on “Subscription” and then select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
As with the web browser, you may receive offers to entice you to stay, so review your decision carefully before proceeding or completing the cancellation.
How Canceling Fubo TV Subscription on Roku
To cancel your Fubo TV subscription on your Roku, follow these steps;
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll to the right and select the “Settings” option.
- From the Settings menu, choose “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Now, find the Fubo TV subscription from the list of active subscriptions and select “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your decision when prompted.
That was very easy, right?
Canceling Fubo TV Subscription on Amazon Fire TV
For Amazon Fire TV, here’s how to cancel your subscription to Fubo TV;
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the “Apps” section.
- Select “Subscriptions” and then choose “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Locate your Fubo TV subscription and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm the cancellation when prompted, and just like it will be completed.
Canceling your Fubo TV subscription on different devices is a straightforward process once you know the steps. As stated above, the device you’re using doesn’t matter. With the steps above on how to cancel Fubo TV subscription on different devices, you can cancel your subscription from any device type. We hope you find this helpful. Share your thoughts below.
Also, Check Out
- How to Use Your Phone as a Remote for Android TV
- How To Control Apple Tv With iPhone
- How To Sign Out Of Netflix On Samsung Tv