Facebook is one of the best platforms to communicate with friends and family, and also share posts with them. However, post sharing on Facebook can’t be done in style, like changing the font to a different text design.
Although you can easily change the background of the post and include whatever you want, however, there is no feature to change the font on Facebook. Nevertheless, that is not entirely impossible, because there are other means you can use to change the font on your post. In this article, you will learn how to change font on Facebook post.
We will share three websites that you can use to change the font on your post on Facebook before sharing it. With the sites we will list in this guide, you will be able to use whatever font style you want on your post.
How To Change Font On Facebook Using Fancy Fonts
Here is how to use fancy fonts to change the font on your Facebook post;
- Go to the website at https://www.fancyfonts.top/facebook-fonts.html.
- Once you are on the home, scroll to the “Enter your text here” box and type what you want to post.
- Below the text box, you will find different fonts, so scroll through and click on “Copy” beside the font you want.
How To Change Font On Facebook Using FSymbols
Follow the below to change the font of the post you want to share using Fsymbols;
- Use your computer or mobile device browser and go to https://fsymbols.com/font/facebook.
- Now, copy the text you want to change or type a new one on the “Write Here” box.
- Then scroll down and select the font type you’d like to use in your Facebook post.
How To Change Font On Facebook Using Lingojam
To change your post font using Lingojam, follow the steps below;
- Use your browser and navigate to https://lingojam.com/FacebookFonts
- On the homepage, you will find two text boxes, type what you’d like to post on the “Normal text goes here”.
- Next, select the font you want from the other box and copy it, then paste it into your Facebook post.
How To Change Font On Facebook Using Facebook Fonts
Use the directives below to change font on Facebook post using Facebook Fonts;
- Go to https://www.facebookfonts.com/
- On the Facebook Fonts homepage, you will find a display of different fonts.
- Now, go to the box that says “Type or paste your text here” and type what you’d like to share on Facebook.
- From the fonts shown, select the one you want to copy the text.
The websites listed above are your best bet for changing the font on a Facebook post. The process is easy, all you have to do is copy and paste the font copy.
Although, there is no feature to change text font on Facebook, above we have listed out some of the easy ways you can use. That is all you need to know about changing fonts on a Facebook post. Do well to share this guide with your friends and feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change the font style on a Facebook post?
There is no feature or official app for changing Facebook post font styles, however, you can use these websites;
- Facebook Fonts
- Fancy Fonts
How do I change the font and font size in a Facebook post?
This setting can be one of your smartphone settings app. Open the settings app on your phone and select display settings. From the display page, you will find the option to change your device font size, select it, and change to the size and style you want.
How do I change the font on Facebook 2022?
To change the font on your Facebook posts or messages, search for Facebook Fonts using your browser and click the first result. Once the website homepage is loaded, type the message you’d like to post or send. Afterward, copy and paste it into your Facebook page or Messenger.
How do I change the font size on Facebook on my iPhone?
Go to the settings app on your iPhone and change the settings on the accessibility page. You can choose to enlarge the font or reduce it.
Also, Check Out: