Have you been wondering if you can change your Avatar in Facebook? The answer is yes. If after creating your avatar, you realize a few errors or maybe you want to add some extra features, you can simply edit and change them. In this article on how to change my avatar on Fb, you will learn how to edit and make changes to your avatar, so read on.
Changing your avatar on Fb is easy and it doesn’t matter whether you are on Android or iPhone, as long as it is the app you are using. Below we compiled guidelines that will help you to edit and change your avatar on Fb.
How To Change Avatar On Fb
Have in mind that Facebook avatar is only accessible on the mobile app. That means you must be using the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone to change your avatar.
To change your avatar in Facebook, follow the guidelines below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your phone and log into your account.
- Then tap on the hamburger icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top corner.
- From the menu that will be shown, tap on “Avatars” to load your avatar on the platform.
- Now in the top right side, tap on “Edit”, it is presented by the pencil symbol.
- Next, you will be taken to the editing menu of your Avatar.
- From there you can make the adjustments and changes you to make. Edit the avatar based on your liking.
- When you are done, tap on the “tick” in the top right side of the screen.
To look at a preview of your avatar, tap on the “Mirror” icon to see and if you are satisfied with it, you can exit the page. The version of your edited avatar will be saved and ready to be used.
There you have the guidelines to use and change your avatar on Fb. Changing your avatar is easy and it will come in handy especially if you’d like to update the avatar’s clothes and makeup. You can also use it as a mini dress-up game if you like playing dress-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I make my own avatar on Facebook?
Make sure that your Facebook app is up to date and that you have a good internet connection to create an avatar.
Why can’t Facebook make 2022 avatar?
If you can make or create an avatar on Facebook in your region, it means the feature is not yet available to you.
What happened to my avatar on Facebook?
If you realized that your Facebook avatar is not showing on your app, it’s probably because haven’t updated the app on your device.
Why is my avatar different on Facebook?
Your avatar is a cartoon version of you, of course, it will be different. You can customize your avatar to the way you want.
How do I change my avatar on Facebook on computer?
Unfortunately, you can’t create or change your Facebook avatar on a computer. The feature is only available on smartphones.
Also, Check Out:
- How To Stop Friend Requests On Facebook
- How To Delete A Game In Facebook
- How To Merge Pages On Facebook
- How To Report Fake Facebook Accounts