It is interesting how many people seek to get a presence for their company or organization on social media these days. They believe that once a presence is created for their business on social media, they can create awareness for their business or brand. However, they seem to be neglecting some of the key social media platforms and LinkedIn is one of them. If you can learn How to Create a Company Page on LinkedIn, you have taken the first step in creating a social media awareness for your company business or brand.
Before you can create a LinkedIn company page, you must be a member of the platform. When I say you must be a member of the platform, I mean that you must be a registered user of the platform. Now signing up on the platform is not difficult. Since the platform is user-friendly, with just a few steps you can easily sign up for an account. If you already have a LinkedIn account, you can also sign it in ad use it in creating the LinkedIn company page.
LinkedIn Company Page Cost
Because of the benefits, one gets from creating a LinkedIn business page, one can wonder, does it cost? Well, it does not cost to create a LinkedIn company page. It is totally free and all you need is an already existing LinkedIn account. However, you should take note that you might be charged with regular data charges. Apart from that, there are no other fees involved, so if you are asked to pay for anything while creating the account, you should immediately abort the process.
LinkedIn Company Page Admin
If you create a LinkedIn company page, by default you are the admin. This works just like creating a page or groups anywhere on the web. You get to manage all activity on the page. You will also be the one to decide which articles or blog post goes on the page. As a LinkedIn company page admin, you get access to view statistic about the page.
Steps on How to Create a Company Page on LinkedIn
The steps listed above will help you in creating a LinkedIn company page if followed accordingly.
- Go to the official LinkedIn page Linkedin.com and sign in the LinkedIn account you want to use in creating the page.
- Now tap on the work icon and then on create a company page.
- Select the kind of page you want to create and enter a name for the page.
- Choose a public URL you desire to use for the page. This URL will be a subdomain under LinkedIn.
- Add a website if you have any and enter the company details.
- Confirm by ticking a box at the bottom of the screen that you are a legal or authorized representative or representative of the organization you are creating the page for.
Now tap on the create page button and you would have successfully created a LinkedIn company page. That is all you need to do.