Creating a Samsung account gives you free access to the awesome benefits that come with it. Creating a new Samsung account is very easy; in this article, you will be learning how to create a Samsung account.
With your Samsung account, you can keep your apps synced across Samsung devices, access Samsung pay, get news and discounts, use the Find My Mobile service to keep track of your phone, etc. You can set up a Samsung account on your phone during the setup process and also online.
Making a Samsung account is simple and there are two ways you can use to create one. You can create an account from the website or the settings app on your device. Without, wasting much of your time, follow the guidelines below to create a new Samsung account on your device.
How To Create A Samsung Account From The Web
To create a Samsung account from the website, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Samsung account creation page at https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro
- Click on “Create account”.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then hit on “Agree”.
- Enter your email.
- Create a password and confirm it by retyping it.
- Enter first name, and last name, and choose the date of birth.
- Click on “Next”.
- Now, verify the Email by providing the OTP sent.
- Before commencing, you can add a two steps verification.
- Provide your phone number and click Setup and enter the One Time Password sent to the number.
- After that, your new account dashboard will open on your device.
The steps above are for creating an account on the Samsung membership page. Read below to learn how to set up an account on your Samsung device.
How To Create A Samsung Account on Smartphone
Also, you can create an account for your Samsung smartphone using the steps below;
- Go to Settings and tap on “Cloud and Accounts” or “Accounts and Backup”.
- Tap on “accounts” and select “Add account”.
- Next, tap “Samsung Account”.
- Tap “Create Account”.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Fill in your valid email address, and choose a password.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then, select the date of birth.
- Tap “Create”.
Your Samsung account is now set up and ready to use on your device. Remember to verify the email by clicking on the link sent via email.
The steps are easy, aren’t they? Well, congratulations because now you can easily create a Samsung account to access the benefits that come with it. If you got further questions on creating a Samsung account, use the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you set up a Samsung account?
To set up a Samsung account, navigate to the settings app. Go to accounts and backup or cloud and accounts and select accounts. Next, tap add account and choose Samsung account from the options. Now, fill out the details required to create.
Is Samsung account the same as Google account?
No, Samsung accounts and Google accounts are different. However, they share a few similarities such h as backing up data like Calendars, Apps, Contacts, etc.
Is creating a Samsung account free?
Creating a Samsung account is free and it allows you to use Samsung services for free as well.
Is it necessary to have a Samsung account?
If you using a Samsung phone, it is important to have an account as you won’t be able to access Samsung cloud, Find My Mobile, and other Samsung services without it.
Do I need a Samsung account to download apps?
Having a Samsung account allows you to download apps and content unless you want to use Google Play Store to download apps. To download Galaxy store apps, you must have a Samsung account.
Why do I need to verify my Samsung account?
To add extra security steps when you want to sign in, it is important to verify your Samsung account and add a two-step verification.
Also, Check Out: