Online Selling Store on Facebook – Facebook is a global online platform that assist and at the same time enhances and promote businesses online. With its millions of users all over the world businesses go global. In a world filled with multi-platform companies, its hard to keep up with competition if you don’t expand to where you customers hand out the most and one of the spot that people hang out the most is ‘Facebook’
Benefit Of Creating an online selling store on Facebook
- Increased exposure to potential customers
- Gather more leads by contacting your clients outside of Facebook, even as far as their email address, sending newsletters etc
- Creating online store help to lower marketing expenses. Facebook is relatively inexpensive when compared to traditional print, radio or TV ads and are 1,000 times more targeted.
- Creating online Facebook store helps to build brand loyalty
- Increase your Web traffic. Face now generate a full – width thumbnail image if your website makes one available. Make wider images to attract more likes.
- Mobile Phone. A lot of people are using their mobile device to access Facebook. Face page does not require a heavy lifting for any business therefore optimising your page for both desktop and mobile devices. When people view your Facebook page on a mobile device it shows users ; hours of operation, Address, Review, phone number to call directly from the Facebook mobile app
- With online Facebook store page you can spy on your competition. It does not mean that you can view others performances, but Facebook suggests based on competition in your area or similar niche and how they are growing on Facebook.
Steps On How To Create An Online Facebook selling Store
To open a Facebook online store, one has to follow the following process:
- Go to Facebook Business page and have an administrator privileges.
- Go to settings > Template and Tabs.
- First d the current Template area and click on the ‘Edit’ button.
- Then you get to the shop tab on your store, click on it
- From the pop up there is an explanation about the set up, read through it and then, click on the ‘Get Started’ button
- After that another pop up page will appear, asking about some business details, start by entering in your business type and address. Then, click on ‘ Next ‘ button
- Then, enter your State and Tax registration number
- Next, I order to be paid on Facebook, you must enter your currency and email address
- After that, click on the ‘Finish’ button
More Steps On Creating an Online selling Store On Facebook
- Next, set up your payment to publish shop by clicking on ‘Set Up Payments’ button
- From the pop up message, enter your tax details. Link your bank payment. Type in your bank routing and account numbers, with account number.
- Click on ‘ Save’ button.
- Add a product to your Facebook Shop. By now, you can start selling your Products
- Navigate and search for the icon ‘Manage Shop’ option
- Then, set up Shipping by clicking on the button
- Go to the add product button in the upper right hand corner, this help shows a product page for adding all sorts of information.
- Next, click on Add photos button to insert product images that reveal what your product looks like. Displaying the product details, product description, different size options, or any variation one can think about, you also includes shipping methods, pricing and other content like product categories.
- Complete the setting and configuration of shipping. Though setting and configuration varies depending on the kind of shop one is running. The setting can always be seen at tab Manage Shop towards the top of your Facebook shop page.