If you have been using Facebook for a very long time, you might have a lot of friends that you don’t even communicate with. In this article, we will teach you how to delete a friend in Facebook. Although there is no direct way to delete a friend on Facebook, there is a way to trim your friend list. You can easily delete a friend from Facebook, so read on to find out how.
Do you feel that your friends on fb are too much? Or maybe you accepted a friend request from someone you don’t wish to connect or share things with? Getting rid of them is easy. The device type you are using doesn’t matter because you can delete a friend in fb easily. To delete a friend on Facebook quickly or faster, read on.
How To Delete A Friend From Facebook On iPhone
Follow the steps below to delete a friend from Facebook using your iPhone;
- Go to your friend list or use the search engine to find them quickly.
- Open their profile by tapping on it.
- Then tap “Friends” and select “Unfriend” from the option.
- Press “OK” to complete.
Easy, isn’t it? In just a few seconds you can remove that friend from your account and act as if nothing happened.
How To Delete Friends on Facebook Using Android
Here are steps you can follow to delete a friend from your Facebook account using your Android device;
- Tap on the search engine to find the profile you want to unfriend or go to your friend list.
- Tap on the profile name.
- From the person’s profile page, tap on “Friends”.
- Press “Unfriend” and tap “Confirm”.
Just like that, you can delete that user from your list.
How To Delete A Friend In Fb Website
Delete a friend from your account on the Facebook web interface, using the guidelines below;
- Locate the problem by searching for their name on the search bar or go to your friend list.
- Click on the name to open the profile.
- Click on the friends’ icon at the top of their profile, then “Unfriend”.
- Lastly, click on “Confirm”.
With the steps listed above, you can quickly delete a friend from your Facebook account.
In this guide on how to delete a friend in Facebook, we have listed the guidelines to use and remove those unwanted profiles you don’t want from your account. Please share this post on your social media and use the comment section if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a faster way to delete Friends on Facebook?
Unless you wish to use a third-party app, there is no way to delete your Facebook friends faster at once. You can just delete the friends you no longer want one by one.
Is there a way to unfriend someone on Facebook without them knowing?
There is no way for a friend to know when you unfriend them because Facebook doesn’t send any type of notification to them. That means you can unfriend them without them knowing.
How do I completely unfriend someone?
To unfriend someone on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to the person’s profile and hit on the friends’ icon.
- Select “Unfriend” from the options that will be shown.
- Hit on “Confirm” or “Ok” to finalize.
Can I unfriend all my Facebook friends at once?
Sadly, there is no feature or button to unfriend all your friends on Facebook. To unfriend all the friends, you have on the platform, you need to do it one by one.
Is it OK to unfriend someone without telling them?
It is very ok to unfriend someone without letting them know. Matter of fact, it is even better that way.
Can I see who unfriended me on Facebook?
No, Facebook doesn’t notify you when someone unfriends you. The only to find out if you have been unfriended is by going to your friend list and searching for the profile you feel might have unfriended you.
Also, Check Out: