Do you want to know how to delete your Facebook account? If yes, then you are in the right place. Facebook is increasingly becoming annoying according to some users. And if you are one of these persons you may be considering how to delete your account on the platform but don’t know how to go about it.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
Taking a look at the whole situation from a critical or another angle rather, these set of persons cannot be blamed for wanting to delete their account on the platform. Facebook used to be a very simple place where you can easily find and make friends from all over the world. Also on the platform, you can keep up with friends and family from the comfort of your home.
Over the years Facebook has added more features to the platform that many users are finding hard and difficult to keep up with. Some persons have decided to take a temporary break from the platform by deactivating their Facebook account. Some persons on the other hand have opted for the more astute solution and that is deleting their account, delete Facebook.
In this post, I will be guiding users on how to successfully delete their accounts on the platform successfully. All you then need to do is to continue reading the contents of this post.
What You Need To Delete Your Facebook Account
In truth and essence, you really do not need much to delete an account on Facebook. You actually do not need anything in particular to delete your Facebook account. All it is that you need to successfully and permanently delete your Facebook account is a Facebook account and the login details. It’s that simple. Now that’s out of the way it is time to go into deleting your account on Facebook properly.
How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
To delete your account on Facebook permanently, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- From the drop-down menu, click Settings and privacy and then select settings.
- Next, click your Facebook information option in the left column.
- Click delete your account and information and then select delete my account.
- Enter your password and click continue.
- Lastly, click delete account.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy.
- Select settings and tap account ownership and control in the your Facebook information section.
- Tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account next and tap continue to account deletion.
- Scroll down the page and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right and scroll down and tap settings and privacy.
- Tap the settings option and tap the account and control button in the your Facebook information section.
- Next, tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and tap continue to account deletion.
- Tap delete account and enter your password.
- Tap the continue tab and tap delete account lastly.
That’s it. your account will be deleted successfully on Facebook in thirty days’ time from the day you began the process.
More Related Posts
- Delete Facebook Account – How do I Permanently Delete my Facebook Account | Delete Facebook
- Facebook Faces Mass Legal Action over Data Leak: Facebook Data Leak | Facebook Data Breach
- How to Delete a Facebook Account On iPhone: Delete Facebook | Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Your Facebook Account: Delete Facebook Account | Delete Facebook
- Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently: Delete Facebook | Delete Facebook Account