There are interesting ways to edit and share your Instagram stories and the boomerang feature is one. Boomerang is the most popular way to add fun to your Instagram videos. Haven’t tried using the Boomerang feature because you don’t know how to do it? Well, below we will share how to do boomerangs on Instagram, so read on.
Creating a boomerang on Instagram is very easy and adds fun to the post before you share it with your followers. Provided your Instagram app is updated to the latest version possible so you can make boomerang videos.
Follow the steps below to do boomerangs on Instagram;
- Open Instagram apps and tap on the + sign, then select “Story”.
- Tap on Boomerang, presented by the infinity sign on the left menu.
- Select to either upload or use the record button to do a new one.
- When your boomerang is done, you will have the basic editing features. You can draw, include text and turn off or on the sound.
- Lastly, select where you want to share or send your boomerang.
Add the effects and editing you wish to include and share the boomerang story with your friends.
How To Make Boomerang Longer On Instagram Story
Unfortunately, Instagram story boomerangs can’t be made longer, however, you can use third-party apps to edit the loop before posting. To make a longer video on Instagram, you can simply use the major camera feature instead of the boomerang.
With that said, to make your boomerangs longer on Instagram story, you can try out Boomerang Maker Loop Video or Boomerate Video Reverse & loop.
How To Make Video Into Boomerang On Instagram
There is no button to make your video into a boomerang on Instagram, but with the Boomerang apps that you can download into your device. You can use Kapwing’s online stop motion tool to edit your boomerang clip before posting them on Instagram.
How To Do Slow Boomerang On Instagram
Boomerang on Instagram has different effects that you can add to your loops; SlowMo, Echo, and Duo. Making slow boomerangs on Instagram is easy. Follow the steps below to make a slow boomerang on Instagram;
- Open the story and tap on the infinite sign to do a Boomerang.
- Make the boomerang and select the infinity sign at the top.
- Now, tap on the slowmo icon
- Tap on “Done”.
Your slowMo boomerang will be created and you can add effects, music, questions, poll, etc. to make it more entertaining to engage in.
Boomerang videos allow you to share fun and entertaining clips with your followers. Making an engaging boomerang on Instagram doesn’t require one to be a videographer. With time you will make appealing boomerangs. There is everything you need to know about making an Instagram boomerang. Do well to share this post with friends and feel free to use the comment for further questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you do a boomerang on an Instagram post?
No, you can’t do a boomerang on an Instagram post. However, you can make a boomerang on Instagram stories. The boomerang icon on Story is available in the story tab.
Can I turn a video into a boomerang?
Well, with the right boomerang editing tool, yes, you can turn a video into a boomerang.
How do you boomerang a video from your camera roll?
You have to start by installing the Boomerang maker app on your iPhone and then allow the app access to your library. Then, you can choose an existing video clip from your camera library and make a loop.
How do you do the boomerang effect?
Here are the steps to follow;
- Open the Instagram app and swipe left or tap the + icon.
- Create a video loop (Boomerang) by tapping into the infinity symbol.
- When you are done, apply filters or add any stickers.
- Lastly, share the Story.
Also, Check Out:
- How To Clear Instagram Search Suggestions When Typing
- How To Search Filters On Instagram
- How To Log Out Of Instagram On All Devices
- How To Find Facebook Friends On Instagram