Did you know that Facebook allows you to find friends on Instagram? Sounds surprising? Well, it shouldn’t be, as you might already know, Facebook is working on ways to make the platform better for its users.
With this feature, you will be able to find the friends you have on your Instagram account through Facebook. If you don’t know how to go about it, well, we will be showing you how to find Facebook Friends on Instagram. All, you have to do now, is to be attentive and read on.
Facebook is the parent company of Instagram making efforts to better communication across both platforms for users. For that reason, it allows users to link their accounts and find friends. Making new friends can most times be very hard, but with Facebook and Instagram, you can easily sync the accounts to find your friends.
Finding Facebook friends on Instagram is very easy and below we will be sharing the process of finding and adding your Facebook friends to your Instagram account.
How Do I Find my Facebook Friends on Instagram?
As earlier stated, the process is easy, however, if it is unknown to you, read below. Finding friends on the two platforms can be done using a smartphone. So, the device you are using doesn’t matter because you can connect your Facebook to Instagram and follow your friends using both platforms.
How To Add Facebook Friends On Instagram
To find and add your Facebook friends to your Instagram account, follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your Instagram account using the app.
- Next, tap on your profile picture to load your profile.
- From your profile page, tap the horizontal lines on the top right corner and select “Settings”.
- Then, tap on the “Follow and Invite Friends” icon to load the options.
- Next, tap on “Follow Facebook Friends”.
- Once you have done, that, you will see another tab “Connect to Facebook”, tap on it.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter Facebook login details (username or email and password).
- After you must have connected your Facebook to Instagram, head back to your Instagram profile settings using the same steps.
By tapping on connect, your friends on Facebook it will show on your Instagram account. Invite or follow the ones you want.
That is all you need to know about finding Facebook friends on Instagram. We hope you can find your friends on Facebook through Instagram and follow them. Feel free to share your thoughts or ask your questions using the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I follow Facebook friends on Instagram 2022?
Here is how to follow Facebook friends on Instagram;
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and go to your profile page.
- From your profile page, tap on “Settings”.
- Then, tap on “Follow and Invite Friends”.
- Next, select “Follow Facebook Friends” and tap on “Connect to Facebook”.
- Log in to your Facebook account when prompted to and your friends will display.
Why can’t I find my Facebook friends on Instagram?
The reason you can’t find your Facebook friends on Instagram is that you haven’t connected both accounts. But if you have, it means the friend you are looking for is not on Instagram. You can send invites to friends who are not on Instagram.
How do I find my contacts on Instagram 2022?
From your Instagram profile page, tap on the three lines horizontal icon. Next, select settings and then follow and invite friends. Lastly, you will find options to connect your Instagram account. Select to sync your contacts and follow the prompts that will be shown to add your contacts.
Can you invite Facebook friends to follow you on Instagram?
Yes, you can invite your friends on Facebook to follow you on Instagram. You can do this by connecting Facebook to your Instagram and then sending invites to friends that are not on Instagram to follow you.
Can someone tell if I look at their Instagram 2022?
No, Instagram doesn’t share or send notifications when someone visits their profile. You can freely browse through a user’s profile and they won’t get notified.
How do I find someone on Instagram without their username?
You can find them on Instagram by using their real names. Note, this is only possible if they use their real names on the platform.
Also, Check Out: