If you’re wondering how to get a Moniepoint POS machine, we have got you covered. Getting a Moniepoint POS is quick and easy provided your application is approved. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps of getting the POS machine. To get a Moniepoint POS machine, there are some documents you need to have. Don’t fret, you can easily get them just keep reading to find out how.
What You Need to Get a Moniepoint POS Machine
To apply and get the POS machine, here are some of the documents/credentials you need;
- A valid Government ID such as an International passport, Voter’s card, NIN, or Driver’s license.
- Utility bill
- CAC documents are needed for registered businesses.
- Bank Verification Number.
- Bank account with any Nigerian commercial bank.
- Extra cash for the purchase.
Step By Step Guides to Get a Moniepoint POS Machine
If you have all the required documents, now it’s time to apply for the Moniepoint POS machine. Follow these steps;
- Visit Moniepoint website.
- Next, create or log in to your business account, and then select the business you want a POS terminal for.
- On your chosen business’s dashboard click on the POS menu below “Channels”.
- Click on the POS menu, and then select “Request New POS”.
- The Moniepoint signature POS terminal is the MP35P Smart POS terminal. This is a user-friendly terminal with a touch screen that makes it easy for anybody to access and use.
- The cost is NGN21,500.
- Click on the MP35P to proceed.
- Now, fill in the address where you would like your POS delivered.
With that, you will be instantly assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager from the platform. To see more details about them, just click on “Select RM”. Within 46 hours, the RM will deliver the POS terminal to you and also train you on how to use it.
Moniepoint Social Media Links
There is everything about how to get a Moniepoint POS machine. The steps above are easy and straightforward, and if followed, you’ll have your POS terminal delivered in two days. Moniepoint is one of the best POS terminal providers, so getting it is a good one. We hope you find this article helpful. Share your thoughts with other readers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Moniepoint POS terminal cost?
Moniepoint POS costs N21,500; N10,000 is the caution fee, N10,000 is the logistics fee, and N1500 is the insurance fee for a whole year.
How long does it take to get a Moniepoint POS terminal?
With all the required documents in place, you can get the POS terminal within 48 hours of applying.
Can I accept transfers with my Moniepoint POS terminal?
Of course, you can.
Do I need special training to use the Moniepoint POS terminal?
Not necessarily because it is very easy to use and understand. However, if you need help or training, you can reach out to customer service.
Can I get more than one Moniepoint POS terminal for my business?
Absolutely. Large businesses have different POS terminals.
Can I start POS with 50k?
Yes, you can start POS with just 50k. Plus, you don’t need a fancy shop to start, with a good shade, you’re good to go.
Who is Moniepoint CEO?
The CEO of Moniepoint is Tosin Eniolorunda.