Want to learn how to layer photos on Instagram story? Fortunately, you have clicked on the article to learn how to layer your Instagram stories with photos. The process is very easy to do. All you have to do is to read to the end of this post. Previously, Instagram only allows us to add one full-screen photo at a time, but now we can add multiple photos inside the same story screen.
Instagram story layering allows you to share multiple photos on one screen. Instead of sharing different stories because we have several photos to share, we can now merge them into a collage.
There are different layouts to pick from, so whether you want to add more than one photo, go ahead and layer them together. Here is how to layer photos on Instagram stories easily;
- Open Instagram and tap the + symbol at the top.
- Select Story to open the creator tool.
- Look to the left side of the screen and tap the grid icon.
- Tap on the grid icon to open the layout selector and pick a choice.
- You can choose from two to six layouts.
- Once you have picked the layout you want, you can start taking snapshots to fill the layouts. Or you can select your photo library.
Instagram lets you pick different static and dynamic filters for each shot. That is to say, you can use different filters on each shot before sharing your ig story. Furthermore, you can incorporate the rest features that you’d like to add such as stickers, texts, music, questions, etc.
How To Layer Multiple Photos On Instagram Story
Another way to add multiple photos to your Instagram story is by marking them. Add multiple photos to your IG stories, follow the steps below;
- Go to the Instagram Story creator by tapping on the + icon and selecting “Story”.
- Tap on the photo icon at the bottom to load your gallery or photo library.
- Then tap “Select” and select the photos and videos you want to post.
- Tap the arrow icon at the bottom.
- Next, you can customize each photo or video.
- Lastly, share it with your Story or Close Friends.
With the steps above, you don’t have to post one story at a time with the same pictures or videos, you can share them all at once.
That is everything you need to know about layering multiple photos on an Instagram story. With the steps listed in this article, you can layer photos on IG stories. We hope you find the steps above helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you layer photos on Instagram story?
You can add layouts to your Instagram stories and share them all at once, by selecting the layout icon at the left side of the screen. You can choose to use either two, three, four, five, or six layouts to post your pictures.
How to overlay photos on Instagram stories?
Follow the steps below to overlay pictures to post on your Instagram story;
- Open Instagram app.
- Select to add a story and take a photo or choose from your library.
- Then pinch or zoom the photo to the size you want.
- Tap on the sticker icon at the top and select the image symbol.
- Pick another photo to add.
Can you layer photos on Instagram?
Yes, you can layer photos on Instagram within the Story creator and share them with your followers or friends.
Can I collage on Instagram story?
Instagram allows users to select different layouts to create a collage photo. So, the answer is yes, you can make a collage on ig story by using layouts and stickers pattern.
Can you stack photos on Instagram story?
Yes, you can stack photos on Instagram story. Pick an image to add, then drag it anywhere on the screen, or use your fingers to manipulate the size. Then use the stickers icon to add another. Continue the process until you have added the photos on the screen.
Also, Check Out: