Do you want to know how to make 3d pictures on iPhone? If you would love to learn how to do this, then this article is for you. You really need to read this article from the beginning to the end. If you are a tech follower or a social media follower, you will find out that there has been a current buzz about 3d pictures.
It seems every picture posted online or on social media platforms is now a 3d photo and If you aren’t following this trend or participating in it, it simply means that you are left behind.
How to Make 3d Pictures on iPhone
Just as I have said earlier, if you aren’t posting 3d pictures, ten you are behind. I will be telling you all about 3d photos and how to make them. All you need to do is to follow me to the latter on this article and follow every instruction that will be given out here. But for you to get a complete understanding of this topic, I would love to ask you a question.
Do you know what a 3d picture is? Or should I say, what makes a picture 3d? A picture that has height, width, and depth is a 3d picture. On the other hand, a picture with only height and width and no depth is two-dimensional.
You might have noticed some photos on social media platforms recently mostly on Facebook, where the upload of 3d photos has increased greatly. 3d feature makes your picture more alive. The image would look like it’s moving when in actual sense, it’s not. The photo is only being displayed in height, width, and depth.
What You Need To Make 3d Photos
There are lots of apps out there today that make 3d photos on your mobile device, but none of these apps makes it like the Facebook 3d feature. It is no surprise that Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world if not the best. Personally, I think it’s the best. In order to make use of this Facebook feature, you need to be an active Facebook user.
In other words, you need to have a registered Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you cannot make use of this feature. To create a Facebook account is actually easy. All you need to do is to visit the official Facebook account sign up page and follow the on-screen instructions. Once your account has been registered on the platform you can now make your own 3d photos.
Having a Facebook account is one of the primary requirements needed to making use of the feature, but it’s not all. You need a mobile device with a dual-lens camera. Once this is in place, then you can proceed with getting your 3d pictures. Since the dual camera function is one of the basics camera features of iPhones, you shouldn’t have a problem with this.
Steps on Making 3d Pictures
To create your own 3d pictures on Facebook via your iPhone, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone device.
- Tap on the “what’s on your mind?”
- You will have to tap on the “add to your post” tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “3D photo”.
- Tap on portrait mode photo you want to turn to a 3d image.
- Wait for the 3d process to load.
- Tap on next when the image has finished loading.
That’s all about making 3d photos via your iPhone on Facebook. You can now post your 3D image to your Facebook status.
More Related Posts
- FaceTime App for iPhone – Facetime | FaceTime Login
- Ads Manager – Create Ads Manager Facebook | Facebook Ads Manager
- Phoneky – Free Apps | Games | Videos | Download Free Games | Videos | Apps | Ringtones | Java Apps
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite For Free | Access Hootsuite Login
- YouTube Live Stream – YouTube Live Stream App | YouTube Live
- WhatsApp Web – WhatsApp Web Download | WhatsApp Web Login