I know that you have learned of adding songs to your story on Facebook, but here is something I know you don’t. Do you know how to make Facebook story music longer? I bet you don’t. And if you would love to learn how then this post is a must-read for you.
How to Make Facebook Story Music Longer
Facebook users and account holders will now be able to add music and songs to their stories. When you log in to your Facebook account via the Facebook mobile app, you will see the option of adding songs to your story shared on the platform. But unfortunately, this feature is not yet available to everyone with a Facebook account at the moment.
This feature has been on the platform for quite some time now, but it just recently that some users and account holders on the platform are learning about it. When you share a video on your story or a photo, you may now be able to add a clip of song that will play during the duration of your story. The option will be made available to you when you want to share or add to your story on the platform.
What You Need To Add Music to Your Story on Facebook
It is simple. You will need to be a registered account holder on Facebook to be able to make use of this feature. Note: you may have a Facebook account registered but still not be able to make use of the feature. The reason for this is that the feature is still on the rollout and not yet available to all regions with access to Facebook. You will need to create a Facebook account for free now. And to do this, go to www.facebook.com.
How to Add Music to Your Story
To add music to your Facebook story, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Login to your account if you are not yet logged in.
- Select the add story button at the top of your newsfeed on Facebook.
- Swipe to the right and tap music at the top of your screen.
- Next, tap to select a song. You can also choose to add or display the song lyrics. To do this, select the lyrics label next to it.
- Drag the slider left or right to select a clip from the song and tap Done when you are finished. Or you can choose to let the song play to its entirety to make it last longer.
- The song will appear in your story. To remove the song, drag it to the delete or waste bin icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the blue circle at the top of the screen to change the background or add a photo or video from your camera roll.
- Lastly, tap the share to story option.
To choose a song before you record a video for your story, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Tap the add story option at the top of your news feed.
- Select the camera icon and tap 🎵 or music in the bottom right.
- Tap to select a song and drag the slider to select a clip. But you can skip this step to make the song on your story last longer.
- Tap the play button to record your video and the stop icon to end your recording.
- The song or its clip will appear in your story.
- Lastly, tap share to story.
That’s it. The song will appear on your story after sharing it with your Facebook community.