Are you on TikTok? If you want to know how you can make TikTok videos with captions, then you are in the right place where you can get the answer to what you seek. In other words, you have to read this article carefully.
Are you wondering why people usually put captions on TikTok, if you have not yet known, TikTok auto-captions are subtitles that are automatically generated and displayed on a video so the user can read the audio transcription.
To broaden the explanation, auto-captioning makes your videos more inclusive by allowing users to read or listen to content.
How to Make TikTok videos with Captions
Well, if you just started using TikTok, the different types of features might get you confused and sometimes even scare you because it seems like there are lots of possibilities. And you need to know that TikTok captions are one of those features and the question is how to add captions on TikTok is a problem for a lot of people.
Therefore, there are lots of amazing and fantabulous features, so everyone should know how to use them wisely to their advantage. In other words, I have decided to make things easier for you and learn how to add captions to your TikTok account with just a few steps and set yourself up for exploitation.
Reasons Why You Need to Add Captions to Your TikTok
There are so many reasons why you should use these useful features below are a few:
- For instance, if you speak a different language, and you want people who don’t speak those languages to be to understand you, then you need to add captions.
- If you are not a native speaker and speak with an accent, captions will be there to make your viewers or audience understand you better.
- Caption is also there to make sure people with hearing problems enjoy your content.
- You know sometimes when you are not able to turn on the sound, and if your viewers are in one of those situations, captions will help them understand your videos very well.
Those are some of the reasons why you need to Add Captions to your TikTok.
Types of TikTok Captions
There are two types of TikTok captions you can use on your account:
Therefore, closed captions are majorly used when the audio quality is very poor or if the creator has an accent and wants to make sure everyone who watches the videos will understand and enjoy the videos very well.
And you will know if someone has added closed captions when there is a cc sign in, the lower left corner, and you will be able to turn them on and off whenever you wish.
In other words, subtitles are mainly used by TikTok Creator who speaks some other language and wants people worldwide to understand them. and you need to know that subtitles usually cannot be turned off, and the creator manually adds them to the video.
Those are the two types of TikTok captions you can use on your account.
How to Add Captions on your TikTok Videos
Below are the steps you need to follow to add captions to your TikTok videos:
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- You need to start by uploading a video or recording a new one.
- Then hit on the Green Checkbox in the lower right corner to confirm this is the video you like to publish.
- Select the “Text” button at the bottom of the screen – you add it the same way as would add “TikTok hashtags” in your description box.
- Click on your preferred text color, font, and alignment.
- Ensure you move the text box where you want the users to see it on the video.
- Select the timing when the text appears in the video by clicking the clock button.
- Then, adjust the timeline with your text box.
- Tap on “Play” to preview.
Lastly when everything is okay, hit “Done” and make the video ready to publish.
Best Captions Apps for TikTok
As you can see here are some of the best caption apps for TikTok:
Those are some of the best caption apps for TikTok.
Frequently Asked Questions
What App Does Tiktokers mostly use for Captions?
Well, since the auto-captions tools in TikTok supports a limited number of languages, use an external auto-captioning app and help add captions in your audio language.
Is it possible for TikTok to Automatically Add Captions?
TikTok has Created a feature that automatically adds captions just by scanning a video’s audio. And you can also add captions manually to your video to capture exactly what you said or add more flair and personality.
Why Does my TikTok not Have Captions?
Open the app and Hit of the + icon. Record or upload your video. Click the check button in the bottom right corner when you finish recording or uploading the video. Tap the “Text” button that is located at the bottom of the TikTok screen to add captions.
What App Can I Use to Add Subtitles to a Video?
The Adobe Express video editor helps you format your videos for YouTube, TikTok, or any of your other social channels, then add subtitles to match your audio. Edit, Captions, and share in minutes.
Which app has Automatic Subtitles?
AutoCap is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app boasts a ‘Wide variety of fonts, colors, and text animation.
Also, Check Out: