You might be in a situation where you can’t remember your Pinterest password and will need to reset it. Fortunately, in this article, you will learn how to recover my Pinterest forgotten password easily. We have outlined everything you need to know about recovering your lost or forgotten password on Pinterest.
If you have forgotten your Pinterest password, you can request to reset or recover it back.
Recovering your Pinterest account password can be done in two methods. Regardless of the device type that you are using, resetting your forgotten password on Pinterest is easy. Follow the steps below to recover or reset your password on Pinterest;
Recommended to Read; How To Upload Pictures On Pinterest
How to Reset Your Pinterest Password
Resetting your Pinterest password is very straightforward. Follow the simple directives below to reset your forgotten password on Pinterest;
Using Reset Link;
- Using your web browser or mobile browser, go to the Pinterest reset link at http://pinterest.com/password/reset
- When the page is loaded, enter your email, name, or username to find the account. Tap on “Search”.
- Select “This is Me” next to your account.
- Now, click on “Send a password reset email”.
- Check the email box connected to the account for the reset link.
- Login to your email account and select the one from Pinterest, then click on “Reset password”.
- Enter a new password when prompted.
- Finally, tap on “Change password”.
Ensure to use a strong password that you can you easily remember. If the password reset link doesn’t work for you, then use the steps below.
Recommended to Read; How Pinterest Ads Work – How To Create Pinterest Ads
Forgot password Link;
- Visit the Pinterest website or launch the mobile app
- Select the “Login” option and then the “Forgot your Password” link.
- On the password page, enter your email address in the grey box and select “Send”.
- Go to your email box and open the email from Pinterest.
- Click on “Reset password” to open the page.
- Enter the new password you want to use, confirm it, and finally, tap on “Change password”.
Ensure to set up a strong password by using a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Ensure to use passwords that are not easy to guess and include lower- and upper-case letters.
How to Change your Pinterest Password
Follow the steps below to easily Change your Pinterest Password:
- Log in to your Pinterest Account
- Click on the menu tab arrow button at the top right corner.
- Tap on the settings.
- Then click on “Account Management”. located at the left side navigation.
- Hit on the “Change Password” button
- Enter your old password, new password in their appropriate forms
- then type the password again.
Then lastly click on the Change Password Button.
Helpful Pinterest Links
If you want to get ideas from Pinterest, click on this link.
Tap on this link to have access to the Pinterest help center.
Check out this link to visit Pinterest’s official websites
Pinterest Social Media Links
If you want to connect with Pinterest on Twitter click on that link.
If you are to get updates from Pinterest through Instagram click here
Check here for Pinterest through Facebook.
For you to access Pinterest through LinkedIn tap on this link
It is important to use a strong but easy-to-remember password when resetting your Pinterest forgotten password. Do not include information that is easy to obtain and use random words. That is everything you need to know about recovering or resetting your Pinterest password.
Recommended to Read; How to Sign Up for Pinterest
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my password back if I forgot it?
You can get your password back by using the email address or phone associated with the account. Send a password reset request on the platform’s login page.
How do I reset my Pinterest password without email?
There is no way you can reset your Pinterest password without the email address. If you don’t have access to the email, your best bet is to create a new account.
How do I find my Pinterest login?
If you have forgotten your Pinterest password, you can find a request to get it by entering the email associated with the account on the password reset page. Or use the “Forgot your password” link.
Can you have two Pinterest accounts with the same email?
No, you can’t have two Pinterest accounts with the same email address. It is one email to one account.
Can I use Pinterest without the app?
Yes, you can access Pinterest using the website. Log into your Pinterest account using the website on your mobile or desktop browser.
Can I delete my Pinterest account and make a new one with the same email?
Yes, you can delete your Pinterest account and use the same email for another profile.
Also, Check Out:
- How To Create An Idea Pin On Pinterest
- How To Save Something On Pinterest
- How to log in to my Pinterest Account
- How to Set Up Pinterest Business Page