To keep your personal information safe on your phone, it is important to set up a security password, pin, or pattern. However, the password is a risk as well. For example, you forgot the password to unlock your Samsung phone. If you looking to remove your password, read on because we will be listing the steps on how to remove password from Samsung phone.
Removing password from your Samsung phone is easy and can be done through the settings and changing to swipe or setting a new screen lock option. If you set your Samsung phone to swipe only, it means you have to swipe to unlock the phone.
Follow the steps that will be listed below to remove the password from your Samsung phone easily. Also, we will be sharing the steps to use in removing password from Samsung phone without losing data.
How Do I Remove Password From My Samsung Phone?
The process of removing password security from your Samsung phone is very easy, Use the guidelines below to remove your password from your phone.
To remove a security password from your phone via the settings page, use the steps below;
- Open Settings and select “Lock Screen”.
- Enter current password when prompted to.
- Now, choose the screen lock preference; swipe, none, PIN, Password, or Pattern.
- Tap on “Done” to confirm.
If you select Swipe, it means there is no security, you just have to swipe the screen to access the home screen and apps. None is similar to Swipe, however, you have to press the home or power button to open the home screen.
How To Remove Password From Samsung Phone Without Losing Data
There are two methods you can easily use to remove password from your Samsung phone without losing data. Below are the steps you can use to remove password without losing data on your phone;
Using Find My Mobile;
To use this feature, be sure that the feature is set up on your Samsung phone. If you have forgotten your Samsung password and want to remove it, you can give this method a try. Follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your Samsung account using the Find My Mobile website at https://account.samsung.com/
- Now, choose the locked phone list.
- Click on the “Unlock” option.
- You will be prompted to reenter your Samsung account password.
Just like that, your Samsung phone password will be removed and you can access your home screen.
Android Device Manager;
If the Find My Mobile feature is not enabled on your Samsung phone, you can use the Android device manager to remove the password. To remove phone password using ADM, use the guidelines below;
- Go to the ADM website at https://google.com/android/devicemanager/.
- Login with your Google account that is used on the Samsung phone.
- Now, locate the device and click on it.
- Press the “Lock” button and enter a temporary password.
- Click on “Lock” again.
- Now, use the short-term password on the field that will appear on your Samsung phone.
Your Samsung phone will be unlocked and you can go to the settings app and remove the password from the phone.
There you have everything you need to know about how to remove password from your Samsung phone. Also, how to remove password without losing data on your Samsung phone. We hope the guidelines listed above are effective. Do well to share this article with your friends on your social media accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove a password from my lock screen?
Use the directives below to remove the password from your lock screen;
- Go to your device settings app and tap Lock Screen, or Security.
- When prompted, enter the current lock screen password.
- Select any of the options that will be displayed to remove the password.
How do I take the password off my phone?
To remove the password from your phone, open Settings. Tap on the lock screen or Security option. Then from the biometrics section, select disable or none to remove all security methods.
How do I remove lock screen password without losing data?
You can use the Find My Mobile or Find My Phone feature from a web browser. Or use the Android Device Manager website to bypass your lock screen without losing data.
How do I remove pin lock on Samsung without data loss?
To safely remove the pin lock from your Samsung without losing data, you can either use Android Device Manager, Forgotten Pattern Feature, or Find My Mobile.
Can you bypass password on Samsung phone?
Yes, you can bypass the password lock on your Samsung using ADM, Find My Mobile, or the Forgotten pattern feature.
Also, Check Out: