If you have been asking about how to search reels on Facebook, then you should read to the end of this article. In this article, we will share the guidelines to find and search for reels on the social media giant. Furthermore, we will teach you how to make reels on Facebook. So, without taking much of your time, let’s dive in.
Searching for reels on Facebook is very easy. There are a couple of methods that you can use to find reels on Facebook, but we will be listing the quickest and easiest way to use find reels on the platform. Follow the guidelines below to search for reels on your account;
- From your Facebook account, tap on “Watch”.
- Select “Reels” located at the top.
- Once you have tapped on reels, you will be redirected to the homepage.
- You can scroll through the reels that will be shown or use the search engine at the top.
- Enter a particular search term on the search engine.
A list of reels related to your search term will be displayed on the screen. You can scroll through and tap on the three dots icon to save.
How To Create Reels On Facebook
Creating a Facebook reel is very easy provided you’re using the Facebook app. To make reels on Facebook, use the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Select Watch and tap on “Reels” at the top.
- On the reels homepage, tap the “Camera” button.
- You will be directed to the “Create a Reel” page.
- Select the Camera option to record a new reel or select from your gallery files.
- You can edit your reels by adding audio (music), text, effects, and stickers.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Add a description for your reel. Also, you can add hashtags.
- Select your Audience and lastly tap “Share Now”.
The reel will be posted for the selected or targeted audience to see it.
How To Add A Reel To Facebook
To add a reel to Facebook, you have to make it first. That is to say before you can share a reel on the platform, you must create it. Use the steps below to make and add a reel to Facebook;
- Go to the Watch section of your Facebook account.
- Tap on “Reels” at the top.
- Next, on the reels home page, tap the Camera button.
- Select from your Gallery or tap “Camera” to record a new one.
- Now, edit your reel to the way you want.
- Lastly, to add the reel to Facebook, tap “Share now”.
Your reel will be added to Facebook and will be made visible to the audience you selected. Choose for the reel to be seen by the public or friends.
There you have the steps to use and search for reels on Facebook.However, we outlined the guidelines to follow in creating or making a reel on the platform. If you have more questions to ask related to how you can search for reels on Facebook, feel free to use the comment section to drop your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I search for a specific reel on Facebook?
To search for a specific reel on Facebook, use the steps below;
- Tap on Watch on your account.
- Tap on the reel to open the reel’s homepage.
- Use the engine bar on the reels page to enter a search term.
- Search for the particular reel you want from the reels that will be shown based on the term you entered.
How do I find a specific reel?
To find a specific reel, use the search bar on your account and enter a term related to the reel you want to find.
Also, Check Out: