Pinterest is a great place for businesses of all kinds to reach a new target market and grow as it is the third largest social media platform. Setting up a business page will be to your advantage. In this article, you will learn how to set up a Pinterest page. Creating a business page or account on Pinterest is easy.
Personal and business accounts on Pinterest are quite similar, however, business accounts include features that are helpful to businesses and marketers. Some of these features are Pinterest Business Hub and Pinterest Analytics. Read on to find out more.
How to Set Up Pinterest Business Page
Setting up a Pinterest business page allows you to create all forms of pins and become a merchant and upload catalogs. Pinterest business is a good option for both small and large businesses to use.
The process of creating a business on Pinterest is very straightforward and can be done using mobile apps and websites. In this article, we will teach you how to create a new Pinterest Business account, a link business account, and also how to convert your account.
Recommended to Read; How To Use Pinterest: Complete Guide for Beginners & Businesses
How to Create a New Pinterest Business Page
Create a new business account on Pinterest that is not connected to any other accounts on the platform with the steps below;
- Open your business and go to https://www.pinterest.com/.
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top.
- Select “Create a Free Business Account”.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a password and enter your age.
- Last but not least, click on “Create Account”.
- Fill out the fields to build your profile and click on Next.
- Next, fill out the fields to Describe your business and click on next.
- Select if you’d like to run ads and click next.
- Finally, select where you’d like to start or click on the X button to go to your new business account.
Setting Up a new Pinterest business page can only be done from the desktop website.
How To Set Up A Linked Pinterest Business Page
You can create a business account that’s linked to your account and easily switch between them whenever you want. This can be done using the email address and password. To create a linked business page or account on Pinterest, you must be logged into a personal account.
Follow the steps below to create a linked business account;
- Log in to your account on Pinterest and click on the dropdown arrow at the top right side.
- Click on “Add Account”.
- Then under the “Create a free business account” link, click on “Create”.
- Select “Create a linked business account” and click on “Create linked account”.
- Next, fill out the fields Build your profile and then next.
- Fill out the Describe your business field and click on next.
- Select if you would like to run ads and click next.
- Now, select the options that best describe your business and select where you’d like to start from. Or click X to go to your linked Pinterest business account.
- Open the Pinterest app and log into your account.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom right corner.
- Now, tap on the three dots at the top right side and select settings.
- Tap “Add Account”.
- Then Under the Create a free business account, tap on Create.
- Tap on “Create account” and follow the prompts that will show to create your linked business account.
- When the process is completed, tap on “Done”.
There is how to create a linked business account on Pinterest. You can use the same email and password to access the accounts (both personal and business).
Recommended to Read; How to log in to my Pinterest Account
How To Convert Your Pinterest Personal Account To Business Account
To easily convert your account to a business account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your personal Pinterest account on the web and click on the dropdown arrow and select “Settings”.
- Then click on “Account Management”.
- Under the “Account Changes”. locate, “Convert to a business account” and click on “Convert account”.
- Click on “Convert Account” again and fill out the fields to Build your profile and click on next.
- Fill out the fields to describe your business and click next.
- Now, select if you want to run ads on your account and click next.
- Lastly, select where you’d like to start or click on X to go to your Converted business account.
- Open the Pinterest app and log into your account.
- Tap on your profile picture and then the three dots at the top right side.
- Select Settings and tap on “Account Management”.
- Under the “Account Changes” link, tap on “Convert to a business account”.
- Tap on “Convert account”.
- Now, enter your Profile name and tap next.
- Enter your website URL and tap next or tap Skip this step.
- Then select from the list to describe your business and tap on next.
- Select to run ads or not and tap on “Done”.
There you have it, the steps to follow and convert your account to a business account on Pinterest.
In this article, we have listed how to convert your account to a business account, set up a linked business account, and also how to create a new business account. Therefore, we hope you find this guide helpful. If you have questions to ask related to creating or setting up a business account on Pinterest, use the comment section.
Recommended to Read; How to Post on Pinterest From a Computer or Mobile Device
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to create a Pinterest business account?
Creating a Pinterest business account is free just like a personal account. Also, you can have up to four Pinterest accounts in any combination of personal or business.
Is Pinterest business for free?
To get started on Pinterest business, you can start by setting up or creating a business account for free and you will be given access to special content formats and tools.
How do beginners use Pinterest for business?
As a beginner on Pinterest, you can buy;
- Sharing creative, actionable, and inspiring pins.
- Look at the topics that are trending and keywords.
- Run ads on Pinterest.
- Take your time to study Pinterest analytics.
- Include the “Pin It” button on your website.
- Make use of rich pins and create fun and unique content.
- Create group boards and also participate in group boards.
Do you have to have a website to have a Pinterest business account?
At the initial stage, it is okay not to have a website as long as you have a business page on Page.
Is the Pinterest business worth it?
Yes, because Pinterest converts more browsers into buyers or leads. Pinterest is one of the best marketing tools for businesses to use.
How Can I Earn Money From Pinterest?
Want to clear your doubts if Pinterest going to pay you directly? Pinterest is not involved in payment for monetization programs for instance product tagging, affiliate links, and brand partnership. well, for those programs you will need to plan out payment terms and logistics directly with your brand or affiliate partners.
Also, Check Out: