Netflix is available on any smart device, which includes your smart Tv and you will get to enjoy watching Netflix series on your smart Tv because of the wider view compared to other devices. Are you finding it difficult to sign out of your Netflix account on your Samsung Tv? Lucky for you, we will be listing a step-by-step guide on how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung Tv.
Signing out of Netflix on Samsung Tv is quite hard some people find it difficult to navigate, but in this article, we have outlined easy steps to use.
Signing in to your Netflix account on your Samsung Tv is nice, and it allows you to watch any Netflix series or movie, but what will happen when someone else wants to sign in? Or perhaps you want to give the Tv out? Now, that is when the sign-out process comes in handy, so ensure to read to the end of this article to learn how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung Tv.
As earlier mentioned, the process can be a bit tricky, but you have nothing to worry about because we have got you covered. To learn the steps to use and sign out of Netflix on your Samsung Tv, read on.
How Do I Sign Out Of Netflix On My Samsung Tv?
To sign out of your Netflix account on your device, follow the simple steps below;
- Begin the process from the Netflix home screen.
- Navigate left and then select “Get Help” to open the menu.
- If the Get Help icon is not shown, navigate up and select Settings or the Settings icon.
- Now, select “Sign Out” and then “Yes” to confirm the process.
If you don’t find or see the Get Help, Settings, or Settings icon, follow the below;
- From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following; up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up.
- Now, select “Sign Out, Start Over, Deactivate or Reset”.
With the steps above, you can easily sign out of Netflix on your Samsung Tv in case of an emergency.
That is all you need to know about how to sign out of Netflix on your Samsung Tv. We hope you find the guides above helpful, if yes, please this guide with your friends. Furthermore, you can use the comment section to share your thoughts on this topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does sign out of Netflix mean?
Signing out of Netflix means you will remove all devices that are connected to your account. To use the app again, you will have to sign in back with your email address and password.
How do I sign out of Netflix on my TV?
To sign out of Netflix on your smart Tv, use the steps below;
- Open your browser and go to Netflix.com
- Sign in to your account on the web, then in the top right, go to your profile picture and select “Account”.
- Within the settings page, select “Sign out of all devices and then, Sign Out” to confirm the process.
How do I remove someone else’s Netflix account from my TV?
To remove someone’s Netflix account, use the below;
- Start Netflix on your smart Tv.
- Then use your remote control and navigate to the left and select “Switch Profiles”.
- Go to the profile you wish to delete and select the pencil icon below.
- Now, select “Delete Profile and confirm.
How long does it take to sign out of Netflix?
Signing out of Netflix doesn’t take up to a minute if you have a good internet connection. But if your network is bad, it might take more than that.
Why can’t I sign into my Samsung account on my Samsung Smart TV?
If you are having a hard time signing in to your Samsung account on your Samsung Tv, it could be that your password is incorrect or the network is fluctuating. Reset your password from the account login page and try restarting your internet.
Why can’t I sign out of Netflix on my TV?
To sign out of your Netflix account on your Tv, launch the app and go to the home screen. Press the left button on your remote to open the menu and scroll down to “Get Help”. Once you are there, you can sign out of your account and select Yes to confirm.
Can I see who used my Netflix account?
Yes, you can see who is using your Netflix account. To see, scroll down to the settings section on your account and select “Recent devices streaming activity”. From there a list of devices, IP addresses, and locations that have recently used your account.
Also, Check Out:
- How To Track A Samsung Phone For Free
- How To Reset Sound On Samsung Tv
- How To Block Someone From Facebook Page
- How To Connect Xbox 360 To Wifi