Don’t know how to sign up for Apple TV on Roku? We have got you covered. The process of signing up for Apple TV on Roku is very easy and not as hard as you think. Roku Streaming devices are some of the best streaming devices. They’re the gateway to all the best movies, TV, Live TV, sports, and more services.
And it also gives you access to Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, ESPN+, and so many others it’s hard to shake a stick at them. But the thing is what about Apple TV? There was a time when Apple TV+ was only available on dedicated Apple TV devices, but now all of that changed when Apple got into the content game.
Apple TV + is a new streaming service by Apple offering original TV shows and movies. It is available on the Apple TV channel. The Apple TV channel is now available on select Roku streaming players and Roku TV models. You can access your shows and movies library and find new programs to stream, buy, or rent.
Well, this article will help you determine if your Roku device is compatible, help you sign up and sign into the channel and stream content, and learn about Apple Tv+.
Procedures to Sign up for Apple TV on Roku
Easy steps to sign up for Apple TV on Roku:
- Make sure your internet has good speed.
- On your Web browser type in https://channelstore.roku.com/details/a20e3c294993147c6cda435497594031/apple-tv.
- Press on the “Add Channel” button.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Provide the following information in their required fields.
- Email address
- First and last name.
- Tick the box to confirm if you are older than 18 years and the agree box.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
Continue with the instructions on your screen to complete this process.
How to Sign in for Apple TV on Roku
If you just signed up for Apple TV on Roku, follow the steps below to Sign in to your account:
- Ensure your internet connection is fast.
- Tap on the “Apple TV” link.
- Hit on the “Add Channel” button.
- Navigate to the sign-in section.
- Type in your email address and password in their appropriate fields.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Following the above steps, you will easily sign in for Apple TV on Roku.
How to Add the Apple TV Channel
Well, you can Add the Apple TV channel to your compatible Roku streaming player or Roku TV using the procedures below:
- Press the “Home” icon on your Roku remote.
- Scroll and select streaming channels to open the channel store.
- Tap on Search Channels.
- Begin entering Apple TV. The search results will barrow as you type.
- When the channel, use the directional pad on your Roku remote to highlight Apple TV.
- Click on ‘OK’ to view details.
- Then select the “Add” channel.
When it has been fully installed, the Apple TV channel will appear in the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device.
Relevant Apple TV Links
Click on this link to access Apple TV websites.
Tap here to access the Apple TV customer service web page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Can’t I Get Apple TV On my Roku?
Is Apple TV available on Roku TVs? Yes, it is, but not on all Roku TV models. Depending on the TV make and platform you’re using, you might need to search for and add the Apple Tv app to your Roku TV. If there are no results on the Apple TV channel, then it’s not available for that model.
How do I Activate Apple Tv on my TV?
Now, you will have to search for “Apple TV”. App (whichever is available for your smart TV). On your Smart Tv’s home screen or app launcher. Select the Apple Tv or Apple TV+ app to open it, then sign in with an Apple ID if prompted.
Do you Need an Apple ID for Apple TV?
You need to have only one Apple ID to use the Apple TV app, iTunes, iCloud, and Game Center services. Now you can tell if you need an Apple ID for Apple TV or not.
How do I Subscribe to Apple TV on Android?
If you want to watch on Android, go to tv.apple.com to subscribe to and watch Apple TV+ in a web browser. If you already have an Apple ID, you can sign in or set up to start your free trial.
Also, Check Out: