Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas such as DIY designs, home and style inspiration, recipes, images, etc. However, to fully have access to the platform and create your boards, you must sign up for a Pinterest account.
Creating a profile is easy and, in this article, we will outline how to sign up for Pinterest. By signing up and setting up a profile, you will be able to discover pins you love and then save them to boards.
If you already getting started on Pinterest and organize your boards, whether for personal or business use, signing up for an account is easy. In this article, we will be sharing the instructions to use and create a Pinterest account on the web or mobile app.
Recommended to Read; How Does Pinterest Works – How To Use Pinterest For Personal Use
How to Sign Up For A Personal Pinterest
Use the steps below to sign up for a personal Pinterest account and easily save your pins to boards;
On Pinterest Web;
- Go to pinterest.com
- Select “Sign Up”. You will have the option of creating with email and password or signing up with Facebook and Google.
- To sign up manually, enter your email address, create a password and age, then click on “Continue”.
- Select how you identify.
- Select the language and country/region from the dropdown menus.
- Next, a welcome message will be shown on the page; “Welcome to Pinterest”, select “Next”.
- Select the top topics you are interested in and click on “Done”.
Just like that, your new Pinterest account will be created on the web.
- Launch the Pinterest app on your Android device.
- Select to create a new account and enter your email address, then tap on “Continue”.
- Create a password and tap on “Next”.
- Next, enter your full name and select next.
- Provide your age and then next.
- Now, select how you’d like to identify on the platform.
- Select your country or region and tap next.
- Now, the important part, select up to five or more topics of interest and tap on “Next”.
- Follow the creators already on the platform based on your interests and tap on Done or Skip.
With the steps above, your Pinterest account will be created on your Android device. All that will be left is to verify the email address you used.
- Install and open the Pinterest app on your iPhone.
- Select Create an account using an email and password or Google account or Facebook.
- Enter your email address to sign up manually and tap on “Continue”.
- Create a password and tap next.
- Enter your age and tap next
- Choose how you’d like to identify on Pinterest.
- Select your country or region and then tap on “Next”.
- Pick out the topics you are more interested in (5 or more).
- Follow creators based on your interests and tap on “Done” or “Skip”.
Your Pinterest account will be created and ready to use on your smartphone. However, you can make whatever changes you want on the account whenever you want.
Recommended to Read; How To Use Pinterest: Complete Guide for Beginners & Businesses
How to Sign In to your Pinterest Account
Well if you just created an account with Pinterest the next thing you need to do is to sign in to your Pinterest account. Well if you are having issues with signing in you need to start rejoicing because in this section I guide you appropriately on how you can do it.
Here are the necessary procedures you need to follow in order for you to sign in to your account:
On Pinterest Website;
- You just make sure you are your internet connection is running fast.
- Click on this Pinterest Login link.
- Enter your Email address and password then click on the “Log In” button.
You can select continue with Facebook or Google to login to your Pinterest if you have create an account with any of them.
On Android Devices;
- Go to your Pinterest App on your android device.
- Enter email and password in their required forms and hit on the Log in button. you can also choose to log in with Facebook or Google.
Follow the prompts to login.
On iOS Devices;
- Open the Pinterest app on your on your iOS devices.
- before you login you can decide to continue with Facebook, Google, Apple or enter your email address.
In order for you to finish this process you have to continue with the login instructions you come across.
In this article, we have listed out the easy steps to use and sign up for a Pinterest account. We hope you find it helpful. Also, kindly share this article with your friends on your social media platform. Leave your questions and thoughts in the comment section.
Recommended to Read; How to Recover my Pinterest Forgotten Password
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pinterest free to sign up?
Pinterest is a free visual discovery platform for anyone to use provided you are at the legal age of using the platform. Signing up for a Pinterest account is free.
How much does it cost to sign up for Pinterest?
Signing Up for Pinterest is not charged, it is free of charge but for individual use and business use. It doesn’t cost anything to create an account and use the platform. Everything is completely free.
Why can I not sign up for Pinterest?
If you have difficulties signing up for Pinterest, then try and use a different browser or simply clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
How do I access Pinterest without an account?
You can browse Pinterest without having an account, and the easiest way to do that is to search for pinterest.com/ideas. The only time you will be required to create Pinterest is when you want to save a pin on the platform.
Is it safe to create a Pinterest account?
Yes, Pinterest is safe to use just like most social media sites because users will need to sign in with their username and password. Also, Pinterest doesn’t require you to provide any personal information or financial information.
Is Pinterest free or paid?
Pinterest is free. That means you don’t have to pay to use the platform. Pinterest is currently available through a browser and mobile apps.
Also, Check Out:
- How To Upload Pictures On Pinterest
- How To Change Font On Facebook Post
- How To Log Out Of Instagram On All Devices
- How To Remove Tag On Facebook