How to Turn Yourself into a Cartoon for Your Next Zoom Call – Would you love to turn yourself into a cartoon for your next zoom call? If you would then I have information for you.
One thing that is constant is change. And the internet over the years has validated this claim. The internet keeps evolving and new things are being shipped in that it can be sometimes difficult to keep up with.
How to Turn Yourself into a Cartoon for Your Next Zoom Call
Video calling platforms like zoom gained even more popularity during the Covid 19 pandemic. And even though the effect of the pandemic has been richly curbed, most companies, businesses, and individuals alike are still making use of video calling apps like zoom to host meetings and doing their quarterly check-ups – no one can be too careful these days.
So, if you feel like doing something different or adding a new twist to your zoom calls, I have great news for you. There is now a feature that will let you turn yourself into a living cartoon character. Isn’t that wonderful? And I guess you can’t wait to get your hands on this wonderful feature.
Courtesy of the snap camera app, users can now make or turn their selves rather into a fun cartoonish character during your zoom session. In a bit, I will be sharing everything that you need to make use of this feature. To therefore get this piece of information, continue reading the content of this post.
What You Need
Making use of this feature is quite basic and free. It is also easy to make use of but only if you know how. But before I go into the steps needed or required to make use of his feature, there are things that you first need to have in place. To make use of this feature you will need to first download and install the snap camera app. And you can do this from here.
Now after you have successfully downloaded and installed this app on your device, you will also need to run Windows 10 or macOS 10.13 or later on your device. Lastly, you will need to give the camera app you downloaded access to your camera and microphone. That’s all.
How to Make Your Self a Cartoon Character: The Steps
To turn yourself into a cartoon character on your zoom call, follow the steps below;
- After downloading and installing the app on your device, you will need to give it access to your microphone and camera.
- Next, start the snap camera app and zoom at the same time.
- Make snap camera your default camera input.
- If you are using a mac, click on the preferences option and select video in the top menu.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the app and select video if you are using a PC on the other hand.
- Select the camera option from the drop-down menu and select snap camera.
- Next, you will have to go to the snap camera and select the filter from the carousel that is underneath the camera feed.
- Select the filter you want, for instance, cartoon style. Click on it and that’s all.
You are good to go. You can now start making your zoom calls in your new cartoon character. Note you can click on the video to switch between cartoon styles.