Do you know how to use Facebook dating? Do you know that as popular as the Facebook dating service is and also how simple it is to use, some users still find it difficult to comprehend? In this post, however, I will be directing users on how to easily understand and use the Facebook dating service.
How to Use Facebook Dating
The service by Facebook is one of the simplest features by Facebook to make use of. This service and feature will give users the edge in finding love and romantic relationships. But one thing, however, has been very common on the platform. Users over the years have always used Facebook as a dating platform in one way or the other.
It has always been a norm on the platform for users to send other users nude and unwanted photos, shooting shots on users’ photos in the comment section, stalking on users and so many others. Many have found love and romantic relationships through these methods undoubtedly. One can even say, things like these gave Facebook the notion to set up a separate dating feature. But is this true?
What Is the Facebook Dating Service
Facebook dating is a service within the Facebook app. This service is not a standalone app as many users over the years have thought it to be. The feature is built right into the Facebook platform. And if you are a registered account holder on the platform you are way ahead of others in accessing the feature. This I so because you will need a Facebook account to access the dating features.
Facebook Dating Profile
To make use of the Facebook dating service and app, you will need to set up a dating profile. Now, is the dating profile the same as your Facebook profile since the feature can only be accessed via the Facebook platform? Well, the Facebook dating profile is separate from your Facebook profile. And you will need to set one up to be able to make use of the service.
To set up a dating profile on Facebook, you will first need to locate the dating feature within the Facebook app. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap the hamburger icon for the extended menu.
- Tap on the dating icon and option. You may be prompted to tap the see more option before you can locate the dating icon and option.
- You will be taken to the dating platform immediately where you will begin your profile creation.
- Tap on the get started tab and follow the on-screen instructions to successfully set up your profile.
Lastly, you will be prompted to specify your location, your gender, and the gender you are looking for and also upload a photo of yourself.
Lastly, after setting up your dating profile, Facebook will begin sending you potential matches based on your preferences. You will not be required to swipe right or left to stand a chance of matching. All you need to do to start a conversation is to like a person’s profile directly or comment on their profiles, it’s that simple!
- Facebook Dating No Sign Up – Facebook Dating Profile | Download the Facebook Dating App
- Dating in Facebook: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App
- Singles near Me: Facebook Singles Near Me | Facebook Dating Singles near Me
- How Does Facebook Dating Work: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Site
- The Facebook Dating Service: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Reviews