Samsung Pay is one of the best mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronic that allows users to make payments using their smartphone and other Samsung produce devices. This service offered by Samsung is reliable and very convenient. Samsung Pay uses NFC technology to transfer credit or debit card information to NFC – enabled payment. The platform is just more than a wallet you can add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to. In this topic read down to get more details on how to use Samsung Pay.
How to Use Samsung Pay
To use Samsung Pay is just so easy. As earlier defined, Samsung Pay is a payment system that is a digital wallet service offered by Samsung Electronic with the aid of your mobile devices. It allows you to make payments from your credit and debit card right on your phone. This then means those users do not need to carry their credit and debit cards around. This payment system enables you to make payments in person, using the App or online through your smartphone.
How do I set up Samsung Pay
This app in most phones comes already installed while for some devices, you will need to get it through the Google play store. When it is installed in your mobile phone follow these steps to set it up.
- If the app is installed on your phone, just go ahead and open the app.
- Navigate and get started.
- Key in the new PIN. Reenter the PIN for confirmation.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will be required to add cards. Alternatively, you can skip this part if you don’t intend to use the card on the app.
That is it; you have successfully set up your profile on your mobile device.
How to Add a Payment Card to Samsung Pay
Adding a payment card to this app is a good idea. Just simply follow these steps to do so.
- Launch the Samsung app on your phone.
- At the top left side of the page, click on the menu icon.
- Choose cards and click on the “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- Follow the next prompt to register your card successfully.
With Samsung Pay, you can add up to 10 cards. These cards includes a gift card, credit and debit cards. Also, you can use your Samsung Watch to add a payment, but it must be connected to your phone and PIN added.
How to Use Samsung Pay to make Payments
To Lodge payment using this app, here are the steps:
- On your phone, open the app.
- Click on the “Pay” button.
- Choose your preferred card.
- Click on the PIN or IRIS and enter your required security information. The fingerprint scanner can be used to set up security. Just hold back the phone close to the contactless reader and process payment using the app.
That is how to make payments using this app.
Is Samsung Pay Free?
No cost is charged to use the platform. It’s only an active data plan that is required since your wireless plan and mobile charges are needful for your online activities. No additional fee is charged to your credit and debit cards.