HSBC Advance Credit Card is offered by HSBC Bank USA. It’s a card with outstanding and unlimited rewards program points with no expiration for users. Thus, cardholders get all manner of rewards including travel benefits, daily values and experiences. However, with this card, users have 100% peace of mind. It offers ID theft and cellular wireless telephone protection to cardholders.
Moreover, you must be an existing US citizen. HSBC Advance or Premier checking account before you can apply for the card. In this article, you’ll learn about the benefits and offers that come with the card. So, ensure you read this article to the end, to avoid missing out.
HSBC Advance Credit Card
With this very card, you sure of accessing quality rewards points on eligible purchases you make. Users are entitled to an introductory point and 0% introductory APR on purchases and transfer within the first year of membership. The card gives users room to save money with limitless rewards program points that comes with no expiration.
To learn about the card benefits and offers read the section below.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Benefits & offers
Like I said earlier, HSBC Advance Credit Card has lots of amazing benefits for users. Here are some of the benefits
- Cardholders earn a welcoming 3 extra points on eligible purchases at dining and select entertainment within the year of account opening.
- New members are entitled to 2 extra points on all qualified purchases they made within the first year of account opening.
- After the introductory offer. Cardmembers earn 2 extra rewards points on new, net dining and entertainment purchases.
- Get 1 extra point on all other purchases after the introductory period.
- Advance and premier members are not entitled to an annual fee.
- Enjoy a free transaction fee with this card.
- Cardholders get 10% discounts when you book high-end rental properties in London, New York, Paris etc.
- You’re sure of getting protection for physical card damage and theft to most rental vehicles, with this credit card.
- Enjoy MasterCard travel & lifestyle services
- It gives you MasterCard ID theft protection and cellular wireless telephone protection.
These are the amazing benefits you will enjoy with this credit card.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Requirements
Do you want to apply for this credit card? Knowing the requirements will enable you to know, if you’re qualified to apply for the card or not. For you to qualify for this very card, you must have an existing US HSBC Advance or Premier checking account relationship.
So if you meet the requirement you can proceed to apply for it.
How to Apply for HSBC Advance Credit Card
This application is available for existing members of US HSBC Advance or premier account. If you have any of these accounts follow these steps to apply for the card.
- Progress to HSBC homepage at us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/advance/
- On their main page, find the “Apply now” button.
- Click on the apply now button.
- Scroll to the right and tap on the “log on to apply” tab.
- It will take you to the login page. This is where you enter your username for online banking.
- Type in your username. To remember your username, check the box below.
- Click on the continue button. It will take you to the next page where you will provide your account password.
- Proceed with the onscreen directives to apply for the credit card.
These are steps to apply for the card. In case you don’t want to apply online; you can visit the branch nearest to you. To find your nearest branch go to www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/advance/#apply
Scroll down, at the right downside of the screen, click on the “branch locator” tab.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Login
To login to your HSBC advance credit card, follow the instructions below.
- Visit us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/advance
- Move to the upper right top side of the screen.
- Tap the red “log on” button.
- Key in your username. The username
- Provide your account password and continue with the instructions on the screen.
- If you forget any of your login credentials, tap on the recovery button on the screen and proceed to reset or regain it.
With the above steps, you will successfully login to your account.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Payment
Cardholders can make their credit card payments online, by mail and by phone. Thus they can set up an auto payment.
For personal banking do the following
- From your savings or checking account, login
- Choose HSBC Credit Card from the options
- Tap on “move money” button
- Follow the prompt.
To set up auto payment do the following,
- Log in to your account
- Select your HSBC Credit Card
- Tap on “my account” tab
- Click on the payment widget.
- Schedule EZ-Pay
However, to make your payment by phone, call the number located at the back of your card.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Customer Service
Do you need help with your card? Is your card lost or stolen? Do you have a question concerning this card? You can call on the HSBC advance card agent. You don’t need to ask other cardholders, simply contact their customer support specialist either by mail or by phone.