HSBC Advance master credit card is packaged with an Air Miles reward, HSBC entertainer app, travel, and lifestyle benefits, like hotel discounts, complimentary airport lounges, etc. with the HSBC card there are no blackout dates, you have the freedom to choose when, how and airline you want to use to fly. You can pay with miles and top it up with cash.
HSBC Advance Card Benefits
With the HSBC Advance care you enjoy the following benefits;
- You can earn 1 Air mile for 1 AED spend on your card and redeem for flights.
- You get Cinema Privileges like Buy 1 Get 1 free movie offers for 2D, 3D, 4D etc. across UAE.
- Get 30% discount on Airline and Host with cleartrip.
- Get access to select the number of Airport lounges worldwide.
- You can shop with confidence knowing that HSBC got your credit card protected in cases of theft.
- Get unlimited supplementary credit cards for your friends and family.
- You get a minimum overdraft offer of £1000 at your account opening.
- £500 daily withdrawal limit.
- No foreign transfer fees.
- You get 10% cashback on loans for the loans between £7,000- 15,000 for over 1-5 years.
- £250 off for booking fees on the Standard mortgage range.
HSBC Advance Card Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee- Nil
- Foreign transfer fees- Nil
- Grace Period- 21 days.
- Cheque fee- $5.
- Over the credit limit- $29.
- ATM Charges- Canada; $2, outside Canada- $4.
How to Apply for HSBC Advance Card Online Banking
To be able to apply for a HSBC Advance credit card, you will also need to open an HSBC Advance account.
- You must be 18years and over.
- Must be UK resident.
- Must be an exciting HSBC Advance customer.
- Have an annual income of £8,500.
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Advance credit card;
- Navigate to https://www.hsbc.co.uk/register/.
- Click on “Register for Online Banking”.
Terms And Condition
On the next page, accept the digital banking terms for Online and Mobile banking. Then tap on “Continue”.
On this form; select your Sort code/ Account number, your date of birth, your telephone banking security number. Then click on “Continue”.
Create log on details
On this form, you will be prompted to fill in your online mobile banking details like your surname, email, etc. Enter the necessary details and click on “Continue”.
Choose Security questions
Choose the security questions you want on your account, just in case some wants to log on with your permission the person won’t be able to answer the questions and you will be notified.
Choose Secure key
On this page, you are to create a strong password or passcode for your mobile banking online log in details.
Confirm all the details and click on “Confirm” to create your account online.
How to Activate HSBC Advance credit card
To activate sign the back of your debit card and select one the activation options below;
- Log on to your online banking.
- Choose the account you wish to activate the card for and tap on Manage, then Activate. Follow the onscreen instructions displayed.
Dial 0800 3281 370 to activate your card through phone.
HSBC Customer Service Number
Dial 009 44 1226 261010 to speak with a customer care.