With Indiatimes Trending News, you can get the latest news headlines on entertainment, lifestyle culture, and technologies around the globe. If you want to know the latest in India and across the globe simply adopt the Indiatimes news platform for all the happenings including sports, entertainment, politics and more. To get started you must create an account with Indiatimes. The section beneath gives you a bit definition of what the platform is all about.
What is Indiatimes?
Indiatimes is an online website that offers trending stories, articles, videos and news on sports, enter, politics, business, technology, etc. It was launched by the Times group which is a media conglomerate situated in Haryana, India.
The interesting thing with this platform is that you can access it on your devices including mobile and computer devices. Right on your sitting room, in the toilet, while traveling you can access this platform without delay. This keeps you current on sports, entertainment, health, and other news category depending on the one you want to listen to.
How to access Indiatimes News & Headlines
To get the latest news headlines on the Indiatimes news platform is very simple. The first thing to do is register for the service, secondly sign in to your account and begin to cruise with the platform.
Register for an Account
Follow the simple steps below to create an account with this online news portal and also keep up with the things that are happening all over the world.
- Proceed to your computer or mobile phone browser.
- Type in the following URL www.indiatimes.com in the search field.
- The Indiatimes homepage will appear. On the homepage, look to the right top side of the page and you will see the “Sign Up” widget.
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab.
- You can register using your Facebook, Google or email address. To Register with your email address or mobile, scroll down and click to the empty box, then enter it.
- Click on the “Sign In” tab and you are set to access the platform.
If you want to register with your Facebook or Google account, just select the box with the Google or Facebook icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Access the News Portal
Gaining access to the news platform is very easy. All you need is to have an internet connection and their official page web address. With the medium below you will get to the Indiatimes portal without any delay.
- Get your smartphone or PC.
- Navigate to your device browser and search for www.indiatimes.com.
- The above link will take you straight to their main page where you will access news, tech, lifestyle, mobility, trending, video, and other tabs.
- If you have an account with this portal and you want to access it simply click on the “Sign In” tab at the right top of the screen and then select the medium you want to use and sign in.
Just in case you forgot your login password, you will see the link on the login page that says “forgot password” kindly tap on it, then follow the prompt.