Are you an iPhone user? Are you addicted to Instagram? Then you need to read this article you the end. In this article, we will be discussing how you can use an Instagram Account on iPhone. We all know that the Instagram app can be downloaded and installed on iOS devices.
If you wish to use your already existing account on our iPhone, then you can download the app. Instagram is one of the largest social media networks on the internet and around the globe today. If you have not yet signed up for an account on the platform, it is advised you do so because there is a lot you are going to love on the platform.
Instagram Account on iPhone
There is a purpose actually to keep creating an Instagram account to this date. One such reason is the ability to reach out to celebrities. There are celebrities with their verified accounts on Instagram. On the platform, you can upload your pictures, short comedy videos, and so on.
If you are looking for the recognition I whatever you do, this platform is one of the platforms you need to start with. This is why I will be walking you through the steps to not only create an Instagram account but also upload your picture.
Sign Up for an Instagram Account on iPhone
There are different ways you can sign up on Instagram. You can sign up using your already existing Facebook account or via your email address and the desired password. Follow the steps below to create a new Instagram account today.
- Launch the installed Instagram app on your iPhone. You can install the app from your iPhone app store.
- On the welcome page, if you are not signed in, you would see various sign-in options. You would see log-in with Facebook. If you tap on it and you have an Instagram account associated with that Facebook that Instagram account would be logged in. if you don’t, a new account would quickly be set up for you using your Facebook account.
- To sign up using your phone number or email instead, tap on the “Sign up with phone or email” link.
- Enter your phone number or email address you want to use in creating the account and tap “Next”.
- A verification code will be sent to your email or phone number depending on the option you chose. This verification code is to help verify your email address or phone number.
Once your email account phone number has been verified, you can begin setting up your account. Setting up your account includes setting up your username, profile picture, bio, and so on.
Make a Post on Instagram from your iPhone
Making a post on Instagram using your iPhone is difficult for some users. Not to worry, I will be showing a very simple procedure for you to do so at any time.
- Open the Instagram app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Locate and tap on the plus button at the bottom center of the app. you should be asked for access to your iPhones camera if it is the first time you are tapping on the button.
- Tap the library if you do not want to take a picture from the camera and select the photo you want to upload. You can also select videos.
- Tap on the Next button and then on the edit button to edit your post. When you are done with editing, tap the “Next” button.
- Enter the caption for your post and tag some friends. When you are happy with your post, tap on the “share” button.
That is how you can share your posts on your Instagram account at any time.
Instagram Account Sign Out on iPhone
Signing out of your account on an iPhone can be difficult. The steps below will guide you in doing so.
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone and make sure that the account you want to log out of is signed in.
- Tap on the profile button and then on the setting icon. The settings icon is a gear icon.
- Now tap on the log out button at the bottom of the screen.
- From the pop-up, accept the log out by tapping on “log out”.
It is that easy to sign out of your Instagram account on an iPhone.